AC: Rogue sound problem: No English voices, at all...

So, i just got my copy of AC: Rogue, started to play, everything is cool except something: There are no voices... At least not in English, i changed thed voice to every other language and is ok. But English? Nope... My native language is Spanish, but i like to play everything in it's original language, is there any way to fix this? Is very annoying...

PD: I don't have a Xbox HDD, so i installed the game in it's default 4Gb memory, i don't think this is a problem, considering everything else works fine...

Audio Settings

Originally Posted by GaboGalban Go to original post
    So, i just got my copy of AC: Rogue, started to play, everything is cool except something: There are no voices... At least not in English, i changed thed voice to every other language and is ok. But English? Nope... My native language is Spanish, but i like to play everything in it's original language, is there any way to fix this? Is very annoying...

PD: I don't have a Xbox HDD, so i installed the game in it's default 4Gb memory, i don't think this is a problem, considering everything else works fine...

Had the same issue, try changing the possible outputs ini the audio settings, it appears Uplay didn't make it possible to play with the 5.1 Ch nor the Optic Audio cabel.

Just put it in automatic, fixed the issue for me.

Hope this helps!

Greetings