1. Does the in-game chat in FB work (the audio set up indicates that it is possible)? If so how do you enable it?

2. Is it possible to multi-crew bombers? Can you do this in dog fight mode? If so, how?

1. Does the in-game chat in FB work (the audio set up indicates that it is possible)? If so how do you enable it?

2. Is it possible to multi-crew bombers? Can you do this in dog fight mode? If so, how?

Yes, the in-game comms work but not well enough that anyone uses them. Everyone uses Roger Wilco, Teamspeak, Teamspeak 2 or Ventrillo. When using these online you must DISABLE in-game comms or they won't work.

And, yes, you can have multi-crew for bombers. But I don't think you can do it for a plain old DF room. In coops and online wars, however, you can multi-crew.

Dunkelgrun's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LilHorse:

And, yes, you can have multi-crew for bombers. But I don't think you can do it for a plain old DF room. In coops and online wars, however, you can multi-crew.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct for coops (don't know about online wars.)But you can only have two in a bomber at any one time. The pilot and one other. The other can man any of the other positions (gunners and bomb aimer) and, as long as you have assigned a key to it, can switch between any of the positons other than pilot at any time.
    Cheers!

www.nightbomber.com

Dunkelgrun aka Black.Cat

Multiplayer in a single bomber only in a coop

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dunkelgrun:
    Correct for coops (don't know about online wars.)But you can only have two in a bomber at any one time. The pilot and one other. The other can man any of the other positions (gunners and bomb aimer) and, as long as you have assigned a key to it, can switch between any of the positons other than pilot at any time.
    Cheers!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Serious?? It's possible to have one as pilot and another as the bombardier??
    That was not possible earlier.

you can have more than 2 people in a bomber if there are enough slots in it. I built a coop race for fun using 2 He-111s and we had 3 people in each aircraft. 1 pilot and 2 gunners per aircraft

Dunkelgrun's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CO_Eagle_31stFG:
    you can have more than 2 people in a bomber if there are enough slots in it. I built a coop race for fun using 2 He-111s and we had 3 people in each aircraft. 1 pilot and 2 gunners per aircraft<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I didn't know that. How do you go about setting up the slots, and is there a limit? Every coop mission I've been in only has two in each a/c.
    Cheers!

www.nightbomber.com

Dunkelgrun aka Black.Cat