to the devs:

If you knew the performance optimization was this bad on pc, why did you release the game?

See: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...zation-is-like

To the devs:

you guys are amazing. This game has exceeded anything I've ever seen before technically. Keep pushing the boundaries of what gaming is capable of!

And ignore the haters.

Agreed. So far this game is great. Except for the combat issues I have, but the actual combat itself is fun

The game would be great without the framerate issues, the random bugs and Uplay connection failures during game...

Testing a game before release is a must do when you're professional, and it seems they didn't do it enough, or they did test it, but decide to sale it like
    this anyway, and this is a sad decision. One option or the other, this is not professional and respectful for me.

I'll wait the next updates, but I'm really disappointed.

turn your graphics settings down until you get the framerate you want. There are a few bugs in every game and I'm sure Ubisoft will continue to fix them.

Heck, it's only been a couple of days and they've released two patches already.

Originally Posted by nonamename1 Go to original post
    To the devs:

you guys are amazing. This game has exceeded anything I've ever seen before technically. Keep pushing the boundaries of what gaming is capable of!

And ignore the haters.
    I'm one of many who are really happy with Unity. While I wish it could have been perfect on launch day, it's more realistic to expect quick patches when issues are identified. Ubi has answered that call. Well done.

Cheers, nogeaux

"Heck, it's only been a couple of days and they've released two patches already."

epic facepalm...

I'm sure they had game testers so maybe they did know about the issues before launch and have been working on them since. I don't think it was possible for them to further delay the game because those were the final dates they decided on. In any case, a large amount of game breaking bugs and issues have been addressed, and it looks like they're still working on fixes/improvements. Gotta give them credit and praise for at least recognizing the problems and making solutions in only a few days. I've seen worse.

Originally Posted by Green_Reaper Go to original post
    I'm sure they had game testers so maybe they did know about the issues before launch and have been working on them since. I don't think it was possible for them to further delay the game because those were the final dates they decided on. In any case, a large amount of game breaking bugs and issues have been addressed, and it looks like they're still working on fixes/improvements. Gotta give them credit and praise for at least recognizing the problems and making solutions in only a few days. I've seen worse.
    Don't you think praise is a strong word to use. I think they did a good job by getting patch up, but if you had sold 10's of thousands games to your customers and they were all very unhappy once again on launch day I think you 2 would be looking at future sales and saying OMG we need to fix this or we are going to lose this one as well. To all the beta testers out there thank you for your free service and now after frustration enjoy your game.

I--Skeptik--I's Avatar Member
    I don't understand why everyone keeps saying that Ubi doesn't test their games? They most certainly do, After the game is released, we buy it, then beta test it for them, then report back with bug lists. It's quite genius really. Not only are we doing their jobs for them, but we are paying them to do so.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►