Sequence 7, Part 3 - Confront Bellec campaign stuck

In sequence 7 part 3 when you fight Bellec you have to press b several times, it lights up yellow for the first b mashing, but on the second it keeps failing and going to red. I am hitting it as fast as I can and I know it should be fast enough, but it keeps failing anyways. This completely haults my campaign game play and I have seen people do this on the ps4 but there are no youtube videos for xbox one of this mission, I do not know if its a glitch that solely affects me or if any others are having the same problem. Can someone please help me fix this? I really want to continue on the campaign.

sequence 7 part 3

Originally Posted by travism96 Go to original post
    In sequence 7 part 3 when you fight Bellec you have to press b several times, it lights up yellow for the first b mashing, but on the second it keeps failing and going to red. I am hitting it as fast as I can and I know it should be fast enough, but it keeps failing anyways. This completely haults my campaign game play and I have seen people do this on the ps4 but there are no youtube videos for xbox one of this mission, I do not know if its a glitch that solely affects me or if any others are having the same problem. Can someone please help me fix this? I really want to continue on the campaign.
    I am having the same problem...I've spent 5 hours trying to figure it out and it just continues in that loop.....

I am experiencing this same problem, I would really appreciate if someone could post if they have found a solution.

Playing on PC and having the same problem, but after 15 or so tries I managed to win the first "B" smash sequence, but there is another one after that!!! AND I JUST CAN'T!

I've only tried to restart the last checkpoint but it doesn't work. Maybe restarting the mission?

I am having the same problem, that im stuck at the second "E" smash sequence in Sequenze 7 part 3.
    Playing on PC with Keyboard.

I'm stuck on the same part too, playing on PC with an xbox controller. On the 3rd time you have to do the Pressing button sequence, the second time ALWAYS fails no matter how fast I click it but the others are all working. Some leading up to this sequence always failed though but this one ALWAYS fails. I'm glad I'm not the only one, This is pissing me off though.

EDIT: (possible solution might not be) I finally passed it, I tapped the button REALLY REALLY fast, failed it, then did it again at a normal pace and it passed.

Same Problem

I have the same problem on PC, I have to say though as frustrating as it is the co-op is really good and has been keeping me busy.

Frustrated

This is very frustrating im bumping the forum someone please help

stuck?

Originally Posted by knightflyer99a Go to original post
    I am having the same problem...I've spent 5 hours trying to figure it out and it just continues in that loop.....
    I had to switch weapons to beat it.

name of weapon?

Which weapon did you switch to? I just bought the officers rapiers and it is still not working this is so frustrating.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... Last ►►