When should i be able to play?

OK I'm impatient, As its only 12:35am here in the UK on 13/11/14 but shouldn't I be able to play it now ?

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Do you have you game in your game list ? Am from Ireland
    I brought it today , activated , but not showing in game list , but it is added to my key list in uplay account infromation .

yeah, its preloaded as i got cry freedom free, and been playing that

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    I think here is the answer must wait
    http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...+Unity+Release

Yeah I want to know this as well, coming up to 1am and still no unlock. Patience is not my virtue when it comes to games haha.

Edit: 23h? Huh, that sucks, why would it say it's going to release on the 13th then I wonder?

WTF, so i guess "available to play on uplay on or after the release date" is as vague as it sounds
    so why the release date is 2014-11-13 it should be 2014-11-14, i guess maths is not their strong point
    I still don't get why you can play this from 11-11-2014 in the US and in Europe its 13th or maybe the 14th or even later

Well the dates are, the 11th for the US, 13th for EU and 14th for UK. However, like you said, it says it'll be released on the 13th, why wouldn't it say the 14th?

My Uplay says the 13th look at my screenshot
    I wonder why we are always shafted in the UK, with prices and release dates,

Yeah I know, so does mine that's the point I'm making, why wouldn't they say the 14th.