My Review Of Assassin's Creed Unity.

Spoiler:  Show
    Gameplay

By far the best game play experience you will have in an AC game, the parkour feels great the combat feels intense and the customization works extremely well and is fun to do!

The side missions are great and all the little things like the new lock pick skill to the new stealth button really work... well maybe not the stealth that much. They should have taken the stealth mechanic straight from watch dogs!

Story

Well... I will compare the story with AC3. AC3 had a story that was meaningful and had us do things for a reason to see a result. However the story was poorly presented and because of that, many things felt flat. Unity is the exact opposite! It's is presented brilliantly with great cut scenes to great dialogue and good voice acting and motion acting. However the story has no actual impact to it. There is nothing to look forward to.

In AC3 we were like 'OK I want to see what's going to happen with haytham and what connors gonna do AND what desmond will do at the end'. However in unity we are like 'so... His dad's died now we see who did it and kill them...' and then we see the plot thickens when it really doesn't.... The whole game is just go there kill him... 'oh no sad moment... oh no... someone died... oh no nothing is happening!' And there is no satisfying ending! Hell there is no satisfying anything in the story!

So I think the story is equal to AC3 for me but for opposite reasons because I think actual written script and the presentation of a story are equal! However the game play is just brilliant and it will be the game you can replay again and again and again because it is actually fun and rewarding.

Overall I give it a 8.5/10

My list now.

Assassin's Creed 2
    Assassin's Creed 4/revelations
    Assassin's Creed 1
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood/Unity
    Assassin's Creed 3

Also forgot to mention this is definitely a step in the right direction gameplay wise. And that really is the hard part! Just fix things like stealth and get better writers and for GOODNESS SAKE GET JESPER KYD BACK!

Vizkos's Avatar Junior Member
    First thing I noticed was you rated Brotherhood lower than IV and and the first game...did not bother to read the rest.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Prosthetics Go to original post
    First thing I noticed was you rated Brotherhood lower than IV and and the first game...did not bother to read the rest.
    Really? It made me place more value on his opinion

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    Welp...today has been eventful.

Complaints and **** everywhere.

No talking to you or anyone else, King-hailz.