AC BS on release date

so its the 11th im on my xbone i pre-ordered AC unity its 1:32AM!!! and i can NOT play unity, but yet i can download and play halo MCC and play it right then and there, and here i wus thinking i'll give AC a try since my friend is a big AC fan but it looks like i cant...

thx ubi... (atleast i didnt want AC i just got the xbone with the game to play it with my friend looks like i cant even do that)

sand_anne's Avatar Member
    Not sure where you live, but the release is 12:01am pacific time for the digital download So if you're in eastern time like me, you have to wait till 3:01am :/

Originally Posted by sand_anne Go to original post
    Not sure where you live, but the release is 12:01am pacific time for the digital download So if you're in eastern time like me, you have to wait till 3:01am :/
    arkansas :| wow well back to titanfall tell then

well i played the game. and i uninstalled it. the gards r to OP. and if u **** up once your dead -_- this is NOT the way to have a new coming to a game feel about a girl like this. man im happy i didnt want this game. im not going to play it again deading every time i do one lil **** up is not how a game is meant to be...

Originally Posted by SirTankBall Go to original post
    well i played the game. and i uninstalled it. the gards r to OP. and if u **** up once your dead -_- this is NOT the way to have a new coming to a game feel about a girl like this. man im happy i didnt want this game. im not going to play it again deading every time i do one lil **** up is not how a game is meant to be...
    Now I really want to get it, thanks! I am happy with harder combat.

Originally Posted by SirTankBall Go to original post
    Oh wowzers, here we have a filthy casual that lives under a rock and has never heard of Demon's Souls.