VitoAuditore's Avatar Member

Getting ready

just before a new ac game comes out, I usually play all the other ac games just to get ready for the new game and feed my ac addiction . what about you guys? do you replay the other ac's before a new one comes out?

(edit: I think I saw a post or thread about the same topic a while ago, but I couldnt find it so made a new one)

I usually try to stay away from games, movies, etc a few weeks before an AC game.

flyin-bart's Avatar Member
    I've been playing AC4 last couple of days to get up to speed on AC again, and watched the Scarlet Pimpernel the other day!!! to get up to speed on Paris and the old Guillotine!!

Originally Posted by VitoAuditore Go to original post
    just before a new ac game comes out, I usually play all the other ac games just to get ready for the new game and feed my ac addiction . what about you guys? do you replay the other ac's before a new one comes out?

(edit: I think I saw a post or thread about the same topic a while ago, but I couldnt find it so made a new one)
    Yep, replayed AC2. Great game. I'm hoping Unity will be as dynamic.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Yep, I normally do an annual AC marathon, but not this year, as I don't have a gaming rig, and I'm trying not to over strain my work machine...

I went through the whole series (minus liberation) and finished the story of AC:BF last night. Took about 5/6 weeks for me.

GoldenBoy9999's Avatar Senior Member
    Well I just finished FC for the first time yesterday. It's fresh on my memory and it helps that I'll be playing Rogue first.

rrebe's Avatar Senior Member
    When AC3 was released I replayed AC1 and AC2 before it, but now I've just played random games to keep myself busy. Might have to replay Kenway games when I get my hands on Rogue(PC)

I completed AC1 (for the third time) AC4 (for the third time) and ACR(for the fifth time)... i dont always play in order... i didnt play ac2 or brotherhood because i had recently played them and i didnt play ac3 because haytham missions... i played ac4 and acr last because ac4 is the last game and acr is by alex amancio...