ClownPrinceUK's Avatar Member

AC: Unity Companion App Issues

The app should be released today but so far it isn't showing on iTunes, any ideas where it is?

I have had the game since Saturday and would really like to add the companion app as part of my review.

D.I.D.'s Avatar Senior Member

Assassin's Creed Unity companion app, Windows Phone 8: problem connecting

Lumia 920 phone
    Windows 8.1 PC, UPlay running and logged in

Two problems:

- When I click the stack for the options menu, under my UPlay name it says "NOT CONNECTED TO PC". I hit the Refresh button, and a legend to the right says "Unable to connect to PC". Both the phone and the PC are connected to the same wireless network, and both are logged in to UPlay

- Premium Version cannot be unlocked. Clicking Unlock results in a Windows Store search error: "Can't find item in catalogue. We've looked, but we can't find the item you wanted to buy. [close]"

The app looks nice so far, but presumably it won't even work as a map if I can't fix the first problem, and if I can't fix the second then I can't give you £1.50, and I know you want it.

You only have Uplay running??? Not the game ACU?? If so that's the problem.
    For the first problem.

I guess the windows store is a little bit mixed up...

D.I.D.'s Avatar Senior Member
    I'm in the UK - we don't get Unity until the 13th.

I'm not so sure that the lack of Unity is the problem for this menu, since it looks more like a UPlay login thing, but you may well be right! I just connected to Initiates from within the app, and it only has any record of my XP from playing Black Flag - nothing for all the other ACs, which made me think it was more of a database issue than a game one. Thanks for the suggestion though, we'll see what happens on Thursday!

Spikey1989's Avatar Member
    i have agood question. i have the app installed on two devices, will they sync between?
    Spoiler:  Show
    and will if i buy premium on one will it be aviable on both then?

The ACU companion app on my android device will not connect to anything BUT a PC. there is no option to connect to a PS4.

WTH?

Can't sign in with uplay... Errors everytime grrrr

Yeah, I've been trying to connect for the past 6 hrs. I progressed quite a bit, then closed the app to go sleep. I wake up and all my progress has been reset.

ACU Companion App issue

I download the app at midnight then did four training missions then went to bed and then I tried to continue from where I left off but it seem to reset and I have no assassins available for some reason but I kept the money I earned through those couple of training missions? Is there a way to fix it, before I went to bed I had four assassins available now the app says that I have no assassins available?

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... Last ►►