flyin-bart's Avatar Member

Ubisoft Store Dispatched yet?

Haven't seen a thread like this anywhere so..........

Has anyone got their dispatched email yet who have ordered through the Ubisoft store?

I seem to remember when AC4 released quite a few folk were getting their orders dispatched and delivered a couple of days prior to the release date. So this time around I have ordered through them, The Bastille Edition. Thing is I did this thinking they would again deliver early, Amazon here are selling the exact same edition for £11 cheaper than the Ubi store!!! so I really hope they deliver otherwise I'm off elsewhere next time.

As of 10 mins ago my order says "Order in Process" and hasn't changed for best part of a few weeks!

For me, Rogue has shipped but Unity hasn't moved an inch.

SlyTrooper's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by flyin-bart Go to original post
    Haven't seen a thread like this anywhere so..........

Has anyone got their dispatched email yet who have ordered through the Ubisoft store?

I seem to remember when IV released quite a few folk were getting their orders dispatched and delivered a couple of days prior to the release date. So this time around I have ordered through them, The Bastille Edition. Thing is I did this thinking they would again deliver early, Amazon here are selling the exact same edition for £11 cheaper than the Ubi store!!! so I really hope they deliver otherwise I'm off elsewhere next time.

As of 10 mins ago my order says "Order Processing" and hasn't changed for best part of a few weeks!
    Unless something has changed, I don't believe mine has been dispatched yet. I'll check after & update you.

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    The same for me man. Previous year I got my black chest edition 4 days before release. My Guillotine edition has been on " Order processing" too for quite some time now. With armistice tommorow I guess I will get it on release, the Europeon release...
    And there was already a thread for this.

rrebe's Avatar Senior Member
    Nope, I haven't heard a thing about my pre-order. I've kind of lost hope getting it by Thursday (official release date for Europe), and if nothing happens this evening or early tomorrow I fear I won't be playing Unity until next week if a miracle doesn't happen (shipping has taken 5 office days every time I've ordered something from ubishop) Last year I did get AC4 on the release date.

SlyTrooper's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by rrebe Go to original post
    Nope, I haven't heard a thing about my pre-order. I've kind of lost hope getting it by Thursday (official release date for Europe), and if nothing happens this evening or early tomorrow I fear I won't be playing Unity until next week if a miracle doesn't happen (shipping has taken 5 office days every time I've ordered something from ubishop) Last year I did get AC4 on the release date.
    That long usually? ACIV for me got dispatched a couple of days before. I tracked it from Germany to England over the course of a day, so they can be quick when they want to be.

HoIcon's Avatar Member
    I put Rogue and Unity in the same order and it's still in process, wish i hadn't now since Becerikli's Rogue has been shipped

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Does anyone know if Ubishop and the people who deliver the stuff from ubishop work on Armistice? If not we Europeans are f*cked. That would mean the games will be dispatched wedneday, or later...

rrebe's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SlyTrooper Go to original post
    That long usually? ACIV for me got dispatched a couple of days before. I tracked it from Germany to England over the course of a day, so they can be quick when they want to be.
    Every time. Finland is a bit farther away from Germany than the UK and according to the tracking site it makes a few stops before it reaches me as I may or may not live anywhere near the capital city..

flyin-bart's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by lothario-da-be Go to original post
    Does anyone know if Ubishop and the people who deliver the stuff from ubishop work on Armistice? If not we Europeans are f*cked. That would mean the games will be dispatched wedneday, or later...
    I'm not sure about Belgium, but here in the UK it's not classed as a bank holiday so everyone works as usual.......