I've been wondering how to get personal skins in my solo campaigns for awhile. Now I've tried many 3rd party programs and have succeeded some what but it has been a hassle. Someone I found a way to do it normally in the aircraft customization screen.

I'm not sure if you guys already know this and I am not sure how I did it. But I use DCG and I installed all the campaign folders I can download and all of a sudden I can now select any skin the normal as if it was a mission.

So I wanted to know how I enabled this feature and I still don't really know. it isn't DCG but I went through and installed all my 3rd party stuff 1 at a time and I found that the skins were enabled with the France campaign folder was installed.

i dont' understand but it works everytime. so now I can select any skin the easy way in a solo campaign. You can call me an idiot if everyone already knew this =)

I've been wondering how to get personal skins in my solo campaigns for awhile. Now I've tried many 3rd party programs and have succeeded some what but it has been a hassle. Someone I found a way to do it normally in the aircraft customization screen.

I'm not sure if you guys already know this and I am not sure how I did it. But I use DCG and I installed all the campaign folders I can download and all of a sudden I can now select any skin the normal as if it was a mission.

So I wanted to know how I enabled this feature and I still don't really know. it isn't DCG but I went through and installed all my 3rd party stuff 1 at a time and I found that the skins were enabled with the France campaign folder was installed.

i dont' understand but it works everytime. so now I can select any skin the easy way in a solo campaign. You can call me an idiot if everyone already knew this =)

You can change how your aircraft looks under aircraft customization menu, there is a box that allows you to change the skin, I forget what its called but you will see "default" as the name, click on the arrow next to it and you will have skin options, you just need to have skins in the specific aircraft folder to choose them.

www.vultures-row.com

It's the arming loadout customization. You can select any skin, plane or pilot, that's in that aircraft's folder for yourself. You cannot select your wingmates' skins, that you have edit the game to do. In Quick Mission Bulder you can pick all your flight's skins.

"I wanted wings till I got the gosh darned things; now I don't want'em anymore."
    I just want the peek-a-boo blonde.

the quick mission tuner is great,heres the link
    netwings, http://www.netwings.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi if it needs updating go to the support page and email shift_e,he ll send you rhe update.enjoy.

After it was refeuled i climbed in.With many manipulations the mechcanics started the turbines.I followed their actions with the greatest of interest.The first one started quite easily.the second caught fire.In no time the whole engine was on fire.Luckily as a fighter pilot i was used to getting quickly out of the cockpit.The fire was quickly put out.The second plane caused no trouble - Adolf Galland (first time in a ME262)

[This message was edited by JG52_wunsch on Wed July 28 2004 at 07:19 PM.]

[This message was edited by JG52_wunsch on Wed July 28 2004 at 07:20 PM.]