Paul's Tweet re: December DLC

From Twitter:

Rocksmith morning meeting - strong rumour that we'll announce some December dlc tomorrow... kind of a big deal. Party time, excellent.
    Cue the speculation! Could the Wayne's World reference be hinting at Hendrix?

Edit: Of course, Alice Cooper is the other possibility, but would you announce something with him a month in advance?

RollingStone222's Avatar Senior Member
    Yep, gotta be Hendrix.

Then again, Dire Straits, John Mayer, Slayer, and Anthrax are among the artists confirmed to be coming this year on Twitter a while back.

There's actually a reddit post with links to all Twitter confirmations. It's somewhere in the forum, though I forget where...

If we really think that the Wayne's World bit is a lead, then I'm going to go out on the most outlandish limb possible and suggest Led Zeppelin. Remember the part where Wayne is in the guitar store and the joke is "No Stairway" - I could see the press release working that gag into a Led Zep announcement.

RollingStone222's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by natchobvious Go to original post
    If we really think that the Wayne's World bit is a lead, then I'm going to go out on the most outlandish limb possible and suggest Led Zeppelin. Remember the part where Wayne is in the guitar store and the joke is "No Stairway" - I could see the press release working that gag into a Led Zep announcement.
    While that would be fantastic, Dan said in the clue thread that Zeppelin hasn't given their permission.

Originally Posted by AwakeElk2406 Go to original post
    From Twitter:

Cue the speculation! Could the Wayne's World reference be hinting at Hendrix?

Edit: Of course, Alice Cooper is the other possibility, but would you announce something with him a month in advance?
    What ever it is it's got to be big to anounce a month in advance.

Originally Posted by RollingStone222 Go to original post
    While that would be fantastic, Dan said in the clue thread that Zeppelin hasn't given their permission.
    Yet......... but maybe by December????

Realistically it's got to be one of the other big ones though.

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    The Moody Blues. Or Def Leppard. But deffo something...

What ever it is I hope it will not stop me from scrolling through my songs. That really annoys me......

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    LOL.... definitely the Moody Blues.

I vote for Gary Wright - Dream Weaver!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►