"Current Gen" DLC list?

I just upgraded from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. I have purchased a LOT of DLC, is there a way to quickly download all of the available DLC that I have previously bought.... From it looks like I have to click on EVERY DLC to determine whether or not I previously purchased it... That will not be fun, and was hoping that I missed something

TJ_Wylde's Avatar Member
    I'll point you to read this: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...p-Xbox-One-FAQ

ESPECIALLY the orange part of it.

I appreciate the reply, but I have seen this and just be missing something as I do not see any mention of where I can find a list of the DLC content that I have purchased AND is available for download.

I understand that not all DLC will be immediately available (which is fine)

If I missed the answer,I would be extremely grateful if someone could just reply with the relevant text

TJ_Wylde's Avatar Member
    I think. But this is just my guess since it hasn't come out here yet. That you'll just have to either browse the PSN/XBOX store itself and download the songs/packs you already bought (on PSN for example it would (i think) show that you already bought it). Or just do it from the in-game store. But yeah i think you'll just have to go over the list and select what you've bought.

But like i said. 'T is just my guess/interpretation of it as i don't own an Xbox myself.

solidwhitemike's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by schemp98 Go to original post
    I just upgraded from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. I have purchased a LOT of DLC, is there a way to quickly download all of the available DLC that I have previously bought.... From it looks like I have to click on EVERY DLC to determine whether or not I previously purchased it... That will not be fun, and was hoping that I missed something
    I am not 100% certain for the xbox marketplace but in the PSN store there is downloads list. In that list you can see the history of all DLC you have ever purchased. You can then choose download it all over again. I assume there must be a similar list in the xbox marketplace.

Kynlore's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by solidwhitemike Go to original post
    I am not 100% certain for the xbox marketplace but in the PSN store there is downloads list. In that list you can see the history of all DLC you have ever purchased. You can then choose download it all over again. I assume there must be a similar list in the xbox marketplace.
    I wish there was but, no. I had to go through the list of DLC and write them down.