Triumphant Legion Recruiting

I have recently created a new clan called Triumphant Legion and I am looking for commanders to lead the forces of Triumphant to victory! Triumphant will start on Xbox One but I want to eventually expand to PS4. Triumphant will be on The Division obviously but I have long term plans to expand to Seige when it comes out.

We will be dividing Triumphant into multiple sections of command who is led by a certain officer. Our hierarchy structure is:

General- Leader of Triumphant
    Brigadier General- Senate
    Brigadier- Commander of Troops
    Captain- Organiser, Planner, Strategist etc
    Lieutenant- Representative of Triumphant
    2nd Lieutenant- Assistant to Lieutenant

I have already got more ranks for when we get more players. I will also be merging everyone into groups such as Divisions, Brigades etc. I plant to get at least 50+ members before the release date. Recruitment will be on this forum and many other sites. A GFX artist is also needed. Reply to this forum or message me to join Triumphant.

TRISTAM14's Avatar Banned
    You have to many ranks for 50 people and you are missing Colonels and Majors. You should keep things very simple to make your life so much easier. I know this because I ran many clans over 8 years+ experience and use to have many ranks that really didn't do much. In short, to many officers and not enough solders. Ratio is about 30% Officers and 70% Non-Commissioned. I am also talking from actually from military experience. Just trying to help where I can. Have a nice day,