DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by Ezios_Axe Go to original post
    Dan also keeps saying how confusing the text is.
    What was the difference between the two audio files again?

Originally Posted by Ezios_Axe Go to original post
    Dan also keeps saying how confusing the text is.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    He speaks!

The difference was the spaces.

Originally Posted by forest1903 Go to original post
    He speaks!

The difference was the spaces, and the addition of a few words.
    Empty Spaces by Pink Floyd? Or was that one of the bands that Dan crossed off? I can't remember.

To compare easily: https://soundcloud.com/nuocu/sets/clue

soundcloud-playlist with both clue mp3s.

At this point I want to say hello to any newbies who might be jumping into the forums to lend a hand. Welcome -- many brains make light work! We have a small FAQ specifically for the Friday DLC puzzles, which I'd recommend you read. There actually is a method to this madness, and the FAQ might help you get acclimated. It also explains the importance of green text.

My advice as a puzzle solver: Now might be a good time to take stock of what you know, what you don't know, and what you think you know. That's just a good process for when you are stumped.

I will say that you collectively have solved harder puzzles than this before, and based on how people have interacted so far, I feel you have everything you need to help you make sense of things.

Worst case, you will all find out Monday morning with the Facebook post. If you solve it before then, I will gladly confirm, but I really don't feel obligated to give further hints, let alone the answer, before Monday. It's my weekend, after all!

Remember when Paul Cross used to just drop one cryptic hint on Twitter?

At this point I want to say hello to any newbies who might be jumping into the forums to lend a hand. Welcome -- many brains make light work! We have a small FAQ specifically for the Friday DLC puzzles, which I'd recommend you read. There actually is a method to this madness, and the FAQ might help you get acclimated. It also explains the importance of green text.

My advice as a puzzle solver: Now might be a good time to take stock of what you know, what you don't know, and what you think you know. That's just a good process for when you are stumped.

I will say that you collectively have solved harder puzzles than this before, and based on how people have interacted so far, I feel you have everything you need to help you make sense of things.

Worst case, you will all find out Monday morning with the Facebook post. If you solve it before then, I will gladly confirm, but I really don't feel obligated to give further hints, let alone the answer, before Monday. It's my weekend, after all!

Of note, Paul Cross retweeted Metallica on October 29th....just sayin'...

Yep, it's my weekend too; I'll check back later.

sings_in_tune's Avatar Moderator
    Southern Ontario, ...................... Canada
    The Polish speakers here have said that the audio phrase doesn't make sense in Polish.
    They're right. They say the syntax is wrong. Why would that be?
    If you're confused, maybe the Polish is too.
    Given that even native Polish speakers are confused, here is your only additional clue.
    Here are all Dan's extra clues in one place.

Wasn't the second audio file reversed? Could count as difference... just saying...

RollingStone222's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by theramiro000 Go to original post
    Wasn't the second audio file reversed? Could count as difference... just saying...
    Both files were reversed.