Dizzyg12's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Jayrocksd Go to original post
    I am beginning to think that as well.

We have the reversed mp3 message in Polish, with the English word "Placement" in the middle.

The message in Polish is:
    pominięte przez chmury
    połączenie zmian w pobliżu i placement
    tu błedów i całego nieba zas
    samo

In English

skipped by clouds
    combination of changes in the near and placement
    errors here and the whole sky veil
    itself

I have been trying to get from Placement to Purple through English or Polish means, as that would leave the sky obscured by a purple veil. But I can't. Probably because there is a haze all in my brain.

Yeah i I think it could be jimi as well. The polish connection would be the annual hey joe festival they hold in Poland

Some people are going to end up disappointed in the likely event that it turns out not to be Jimi Hendrix (not because Rocksmith doesn't have the license, but because the clue might reference any other band that may be coming).

It could also be Dire Straits, Slayer, John Mayer, or Anthrax which were all confirmed via Twitter a while back.

I really think people are focusing too much on just reordering words. If it was just that we would have found it by now.

I think that we need to focus on other types of syntax.

I really wonder if the spaces meant something besides that those were 4 separate phrases.

Is it not possible the spaces have to be inserted at different points instead? Like taking the reversed words and breaking them up differently to make different words?

I really think that reordering is not enough. There are oher types of syntax, and I think the spaces is the key and that people aren't realizing that the clue wasn't to break it up into those 4 specific groups, but that we have to insert spaces into the original. Perhaps in the middle of words.

unkysunite's Avatar Member

former lurker

So I've been a lurker for a while. I think I have a relatively different take on the clue and follow up tips. If the Polish is confused, maybe it's a result of imperfect translations from English. Could we need to search synonyms to the translation? Also, syntax confusion should require a resorting of the synonyms. I'm going to try to keep figuring it out. I think placement was a suggestion about the need to resort the sentence and should be excluded from the translation.

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by forest1903 Go to original post
    Some people are going to end up disappointed in the likely event that it turns out not to be Jimi Hendrix (not because Rocksmith doesn't have the license, but because the clue might reference any other band that may be coming).

It could also be Dire Straits, Slayer, John Mayer, or Anthrax which were all confirmed via Twitter a while back.
    If they had their choice of which artist to release to coincide with the launch on new consoles, Dire Straits and Slayer are great bands I would love to have. Hendrix would be OMG buzzworthy. I am good with any of those though.

When the promise of a brave new world
    Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky

Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky Lyrics

TonsOfAccounts's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Jayrocksd Go to original post
    I am beginning to think that as well.

We have the reversed mp3 message in Polish, with the English word "Placement" in the middle.

The message in Polish is:
    pominięte przez chmury
    połączenie zmian w pobliżu i placement
    tu błedów i całego nieba zas
    samo

In English

skipped by clouds
    combination of changes in the near and placement
    errors here and the whole sky veil
    itself

I have been trying to get from Placement to Purple through English or Polish means, as that would leave the sky obscured by a purple veil. But I can't. Probably because there is a haze all in my brain.
    There is a song in the European Charts called "Lila Wolken", which means Purple Clouds, but's it's electronic.
    I would prefer Purple Rain, anyway :-))

Dizzyg12's Avatar Senior Member
    What was the translation of the second clue?

I have been listenig to the hint and I strongly believe that there is "połączenie zmian w pobliżu the placement" instead of "połączenie zmian w pobliżu i placement". The second Polish 'and' in "tu błędów i całego nieba" sounds a lot different and I'm sure that's really "i", not sure about that one near "placement" and I would bet on "the". And first word in whole hint is definitely not "pominięte", you are probably right with "pomięte", it sounds more like "ponięte" (no sense in polish) for me, but I'm not sure about this.
    And if I had to point the difference between two tracks from here https://soundcloud.com/nuocu/sets/clue it would be that the first one ends with "za samo" and second one with something more like "zassamo" (again that's not a word in my language).

Originally Posted by scottmurtha Go to original post
    When the promise of a brave new world
    Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky

Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky Lyrics
    Dan already confirmed its not pink floyd