Dagreenskins's Avatar Banned
    Could the syntax being wrong mean we have the wrong clue. Could he have hidden two files in one picture? If he could then maybe the phrases could open the second file. Just a thought.

Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    In Reverse Polish notation, the mathematical operation "A + B" would be written as "A B +" rather than "B + A". If I take the Polish words and re-order them in 1, 3, 2 order then this:

Becomes....
    creased by a combination of clouds in the vicinity of changes here and bugs all over and the sky itself for

Regardless of the order, still seems like we'd recognize some musical reference or content there might be. Clouds, changes, sky, errors/bugs, wrinkled.... these alone should be enough to solve this clue if we had the right pieces.

Beatles= bugs

You can extrapolate many of their songs and lyrics from the rest. They have been on other music games, so it would make sense that with the release of RS for XBO and PS4 they would accompany them.

I'm drinking beer watching the thread every few minutes! Get on it peons! Singing in the car has helped! Here's a relaxing song

Maybe there is supposed to be a period where "placement" is. Maybe we need to take each phrase (the one before placement and the one after placement) and figure them out separately and then put them together. Just a thought.

Originally Posted by forest1903 Go to original post
    I think we should just wait for Dan's feedback. All this discussion about Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin is pretty ridiculous and meaningless.
    People are just having fun. I don't see the harm in that.

FFFunk's Avatar Member
    Indeed, let's add Black Sabbath to it however : it's a black SG, we are saturday, confirmed from the beginning ! \m/

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    The words in this phrase somehow remind me of the clue for Sublime several weeks back, where you had to cut the head off the snake to get S, etc. The big problem with this, is you can several synonyms for the same word based on how it gets translated. skipped/omitted, or is it wrinkled/creased? bugs/errors.

Omitted by clouds, Join Changes, close placement, errors here, and whole heaven, for the same.

I said "gimme a break" because I am just a little tired of seeing the Mood Blues come up on almost every single clue we've tried to solve.
    This. 1000x this.

Originally Posted by mmason88 Go to original post
    Beatles= bugs

You can extrapolate many of their songs and lyrics from the rest. They have been on other music games, so it would make sense that with the release of RS for XBO and PS4 they would accompany them.
    I searched and searched for a video clip from this episode of The Flintstones, to no avail, But in any case, I am sure that the Hatrocks would *not* be pleased with a Bug Music DLC!

I said "gimme a break" because I am just a little tired of seeing the Mood Blues come up on almost every single clue we've tried to solve.
    I am at the point that I will not even try to listen to what the band sounds like, cause I project the annoying trait of the spammers onto the band.