If you reverse the word order

Same with the sky and the entire placement errors here and close the connection changes cloud by poniete

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Just to refresh, here's what our Polish speaker could make out of the audio recording.

Originally Posted by Gizmo94pl Go to original post
    She said: "poniete przez chmury połączenie zmian w pobliżu i placement tu błedów i całego nieba za samo." but this dosent make any sense, it's about clouds. But there is english word in middle.
    First word is not "pocięte", it's more like "pomięte" which means wrinkled.

Edit: and another possibility being considered:
    Originally Posted by RollingStone222 Go to original post
    I tried "pomięte" and google translate suggested "pominięte" which means skipped.

Or if you reverse the order of the Polish words

samo za nieba całego i błedów tu placement i pobliżu w zmian połączenie chmury przez pomięte
    we get:

same for the whole sky and bugs here and placement near the clouds by a combination of changes wrinkled

AlloysiusGrunt's Avatar Senior Member
    Reminds me of Yes lyrics.

Stang616's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    They're right. They say the syntax is wrong. Why would that be?
    This text is in green. Dan isn't asking a question here, he's giving us another clue. I have no idea where to take it, but I'm sure someone here will figure it out. It looks like a song lyric or reference to one.

thequickmind's Avatar Senior Member
    I think the English word placement is a big clue that the words are not in the right order. Also the phrase: "połączenie zmian w pobliżu" can be translated as "combination of changes in the near" which could be a clue that the placement needs to be changed nearby.

"tu błedów" can be translated as "errors here". Perhaps the following phrase: "i całego nieba" can be translated as "And the whole sky" but it is in error. "za samo" Can be translated as "for the same."

So,we have "pocięte przez chmury" which could mean "cut through the clouds" It seems like this phrase works well with "and the whole sky." Placement could be changed to make "and clouds cut through the whole sky" or "The whole sky was cut through by clouds."

I don't know if I'm on the right track, or just making things murkier.

I can't get past seeing "same for the whole sky" as We Share the Same Skies. Maybe a Johnny Marr pack?

Do we have a confirmation/consensus what actual polish/english words are spoken? playing the mp3 for the translator produces vastly different results.

In Reverse Polish notation, the mathematical operation "A + B" would be written as "A B +" rather than "B + A". If I take the Polish words and re-order them in 1, 3, 2 order then this:

pomięte chmury przez połączenie w zmian pobliżu tu i błedów całego i nieba samo za
    Becomes....
    creased by a combination of clouds in the vicinity of changes here and bugs all over and the sky itself for

Regardless of the order, still seems like we'd recognize some musical reference or content there might be. Clouds, changes, sky, errors/bugs, wrinkled.... these alone should be enough to solve this clue if we had the right pieces.

Originally Posted by koolbom Go to original post
    Do we have a confirmation/consensus what actual polish/english words are spoken? playing the mp3 for the translator produces vastly different results.
    Dan, are we working with the correct Polish words here from the audio file?

She said: "poniete przez chmury połączenie zmian w pobliżu i placement tu błedów i całego nieba za samo." but this dosent make any sense, it's about clouds. But there is english word in middle.
    First word is not "pocięte", it's more like "pomięte" which means wrinkled.