Originally Posted by koolbom Go to original post
    Very true, but I thought the lack of response from Dan regarding all the posts suggesting Floyd means that it's not that.
    Yeah he usually replies pretty quickly when someone says the correct band... he couldn't be so cruel.

TonsOfAccounts's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Ikit-Klaw Go to original post
    Used Google translate on my phone, used the translate spoken and set it to polish to english

Polish - niemcy przed mury polaczenie zmian poblizu i calego nieba

English - Germany before the walls close connection changes and the whole sky.
    Pink Floyd The Wall sounds probable then.

Another idea:
    "Walls come tumbling down" by The Style Council. (a Style Council DLC would be terrific btw!!!).

Great approach so far guys, I'm really impressed by the teamwork and the strong will to solve the puzzle

this one is exploding my brain... i wish i had something else to contribute

Originally Posted by Dizzyg12 Go to original post
    If that's true then the pink Floyd connection becomes stronger

Learning to fly lyrics include:

"Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I"

circling skies = wrinkled clouds?
    misfits is in there too
    Pink Floyd (or LZ, or the Beatles) wouldn't be random DLC one week. They'd be a headlining artist in Rocksmith 3, or at the very least there would be an announcement they are coming to Rocksmith many weeks prior to their release.

Originally Posted by hitosan Go to original post
    http://imgur.com/fVjyNPv

Here's the spectrum of the audio.

It looks fishy.. there buzzing seems to be continuous at around 6.5kHZ, 13kHz and 19.5Khz..

Does these numbers make any sense to anyone?

edit:missed a number there..
    I am still a novice in this kinda stuff, but I think what you are seeing there is something called harmonics, aka feinter pitches of the same fundamental frequency at multiples of said frequency. 6.5kHz should be the fundamental frequency in this case, which is already a really high frequency, seeing how most guitars produce around a 1.4kHz at the highest. I assume it is only there to generate extra noise. However you could put an EQ on that frequency to dampen it, which should make the audio clearer. I am sadly not that comfortable yet to do it in a reasonable time, so if it is something that might be worth progressing towards, someone should do it. (I still have not listened to the audio, I am just following the comments in here)

agree

Originally Posted by Displeased Go to original post
    Pink Floyd (or LZ, or the Beatles) wouldn't be random DLC one week. They'd be a headlining artist in Rocksmith 3, or at the very least there would be an announcement they are coming to Rocksmith many weeks prior to their release.
    I agree, from everything I have read it seems that floyd is not close to joining rocksmith, but I would sure love it!

Originally Posted by Displeased Go to original post
    The big announcement would have been when Paul Cross said he was very excited with what was being released in the coming months. I don't think it is either now because Dan has had about 12hrs to say if PF or LZ were the correct answers. Another reason for it to be a big band is that the PS4 and XB1 ports are being released. It should be a significant band to coincide with that, from a marketing perspective.

Dizzyg12's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by TonsOfAccounts Go to original post
    Pink Floyd The Wall sounds probable then.

Another idea:
    "Walls come tumbling down" by The Style Council. (a Style Council DLC would be terrific btw!!!).

Great approach so far guys, I'm really impressed by the teamwork and the strong will to solve the puzzle

Except that "the wall" has nothing to do with the Berlin Wall. And yes I know its a metaphorical wall but not even close to anything related to the purpose and history of the Berlin Wall.

Dizzyg12's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think,it's PF either......think its black sabbath but other than the guitar I can't a connection.

RokDog007's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Heyjacob Go to original post
    Yeah he usually replies pretty quickly when someone says the correct band... he couldn't be so cruel.
    Dan has not visited the forum since yesterday

Last Activity:Yesterday 08:20 PM

which makes me think his clue is a "trick" or he would be watching the thread a bit closer