miguelcartel's Avatar Member
    through the clouds on the Stairway to Heaven to the Houses of the Holy..........it's late and I'm wishfully guessing.

I speak polish and the word chmury are really only used for clouds in general and niebo is used for heaven. I cant understand the syntax of the sentence its a riddle to me but the google translation is pretty good its just that it doesn't make sense in polish either to be honest

I'm amazed the puzzle is still unsolved -- usually by the time I get to check in, it's all done. Unfortunately I have nothing to add, though, save to hope that the speculation about Led Zep is correct...

Originally Posted by Dagreenskins Go to original post
    Is Dark Side of the Moon still the all time number one selling album
    my recollection is that DSotM's record is staying on the Billboard Top 200 Album chart for 741 straight weeks, about 14 years. Not sure if that is still a record today, although I'd guess it probably is -- later albums like Thriller sold more copies, but tailed off faster. And DSotM probably even re-entered the charts after the 30th anniversary hybrid SACD release.

futile67's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by forest1903 Go to original post
    I said "gimme a break" because I am just a little tired of seeing the Mood Blues come up on almost every single clue we've tried to solve.
    +5

Scorpions

pominięte przez chmury połączenie zmian w pobliżu i placement tu błedów i całego nieba za samo
    ==
    skipped through the clouds near the connection changes and placement errors here and the whole sky for the same

Scorpions?

Rock you like a HURRICANE or WIND of CHANGE??

If it is Led Zeppelin
    that would be cool
    but then again
    Rocksmith asks for the master tracks so they can chart it to make it look real
    but then again you are learning how to play the real guitar
    so maybe it will happen

Maybe I'm the dummy here..

I never participated in one of these before, so I may be way off base, but why would only the word 'placement' be in english? There's a polish word for placement - umieszczenie.

Originally Posted by creativenet Go to original post
    pominięte przez chmury połączenie zmian w pobliżu i placement tu błedów i całego nieba za samo
    ==
    skipped through the clouds near the connection changes and placement errors here and the whole sky for the same

Scorpions?

Rock you like a HURRICANE or WIND of CHANGE??
    I was coming up with similar answers to the riddle. Wind, lightning, smoke, rain or tornado ect. But could be anything, like tornado of souls. If there wasn't steppenwolf already the heavy metal thunder could have possibly been made to fit. Something is "lost in translation" I suspect

Still got nothing.

For some reason 80s one-hit wonders came to mind: 99 Red Balloons by Nena, Clouds Across The Moon by the RAH Band. Both have words and/or phrases which tie into some bits of the clue, but not cohesively nor completely, so that's a bust.

Originally Posted by Captainoffun22 Go to original post
    If it is Led Zeppelin
    that would be cool
    but then again
    Rocksmith asks for the master tracks so they can chart it to make it look real
    but then again you are learning how to play the real guitar
    so maybe it will happen
    Rocksmith doesn't need master tracks, just one good version of the final mix, which at a pinch they could take off a commercially released CD. It was Guitar Hero/Rock Band, and even Bandfuse, which needed master tracks, to enable "ducking" of individual parts (i.e. in BF they silence the guitar part so you only hear your own playing; for GH/RB the part is silenced if you missed the note).

Instead of following the crowd, I will take another direction....

In the end of the sentence, what I hear is something like 'nije boze samo' or something, wich would translate into something like 'Not God Alone'...