Originally Posted by BazzTard61 Go to original post
    don't tease, Wings 'Venus and Mars' tour was my very first concert at 14 yrs of age, and STILL the best show I've seen,

AND a Moody Blue too ! Denny Laine on guitar
    Ahh, just Go Now, Bazz!

Dizzyg12's Avatar Senior Member
    We need to find the source of the MP3. We are too focused on trying to match the translation to lyrics or song names.

Someone said it sounded like a news report. Try you tubing for polish news stations describing something in the sky. something in the clouds causing separation is wrinkling. Say maybe a UFO. As in the band UFO!

Originally Posted by Dizzyg12 Go to original post
    We need to find the source of the MP3. We are too focused on trying to match the translation to lyrics or song names.

Someone said it sounded like a news report. Try you tubing for polish news stations describing something in the sky. something in the clouds causing separation is wrinkling. Say maybe a UFO. As in the band UFO!
    I'm pretty sure it's just an automated voice, like Siri or Microsoft Sam, you can find a lot of them online.

RollingStone222's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Dizzyg12 Go to original post

It is a recording of the sound output from Google Translate.

Originally Posted by Helfyre 666 Go to original post
    "wrinkled through the clouds near the connection changes and placement errors here and the whole sky for the same"

Since it is a rough translation, I have been trying to find synonyms for certain words or even phrases or switching around parts of the sentence and see if it makes more sense.
    Given the phase, "connection changes and placement errors"...... Tower control? Or dare I say Air Supply.

Well, this now puts me in a complicated situation.

See, it's just past midnight where I live in Ohio, United States, and I would really like to go to bed. Unfortunately, I have the duty of writing the DLC Speculation article for http://theriffrepeater.com. If Dan isn't coming to help us any time soon, I'm going to need to postpone it until next morning.

It has to be a big one to coincide with the new platform releases, So think big people, Led, Pink, Beatless, James, any of them, you pick!

jsdratm's Avatar Junior Member
    Wow, after last week's quick solution Dan must have wanted a tough one! I don't think I've ever seen everyone this stumped before.

It better be something like Jimi Hendrix, RHCP, Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney & Wings, Earth Wind and Fire, or something of equal magnitude that Rocksmith could reasonably get.

From a marketing standpoint, at any release it's go big or go home. They have to recapture the marketshare's attention they didn't capture last year. Dan must have been sitting and crafting this puzzle for a long time to reflect the magnitude of Buzz it is going to create. Plus throw the regular faithful on other platforms a bone!