The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    I got the audio file reversed through Sony Acid Studio, and mine doesn't sound exactly the same as the soundcloud file here: https://soundcloud.com/j-r-ley/1104clue

On my reversed audio file it sounds like it starts with "Chmury." Can someone double-check the MP3 and make sure we don't have things scrambled a bit. Maybe re-upload a corrected audio file if that's the case?

Originally Posted by forest1903 Go to original post
    I said "gimme a break" because I am just a little tired of seeing the Mood Blues come up on almost every single clue we've tried to solve.
    Well, Moodyblues57 isn't going to give up until we see TMB DLC so it's kind of a running joke. You can guess TMB too. There are a few members that always guess what they've been hoping for when nobody has a clue what the clue means. We could go back to guessing that it's the Libertines (never heard of them - not even going to listen) or Josie/Jem/Partridge Family/etc. maybe...

Originally Posted by forest1903 Go to original post
    We're long past that, actually. The GIF image hid an MP3 file here: https://soundcloud.com/j-r-ley/1104clue

It's Polish, and it translates roughly to "wrinkled through the clouds near the connection changes and placement errors here and the whole sky for the same"
    Wow,sorry just got in here and I didin't really check the others posts ^^

RollingStone222's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    I got the audio file reversed through Sony Acid Studio, and mine doesn't sound exactly the same as the soundcloud file here: https://soundcloud.com/j-r-ley/1104clue

On my reversed audio file it sounds like it starts with "Chmury." Can someone double-check the MP3 and make sure we don't have things scrambled a bit. Maybe re-upload a corrected audio file if that's the case?
    I reversed it with Audacity and it sounds exactly like the one on SoundCloud.

I think I'm stumped. Sun should be coming up in Poland in a bit, so maybe we'll get more help there.

Helfyre 666's Avatar Member
    "wrinkled through the clouds near the connection changes and placement errors here and the whole sky for the same"

Since it is a rough translation, I have been trying to find synonyms for certain words or even phrases or switching around parts of the sentence and see if it makes more sense.

poetoe09's Avatar Member
    I am beyond stumped. My work shift is over.think i will try sleeping on this and start over tomorrow

Originally Posted by Helfyre 666 Go to original post
    Since it is a rough translation, I have been trying to find synonyms for certain words or even phrases or switching around parts of the sentence and see if it makes more sense.
    You can do some of that through Google Translate. Our current best guess for the Polish phrase and English translation are here

Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    I think I'm stumped. Sun should be coming up in Poland in a bit, so maybe we'll get more help there.
    Dan might also give us a hint when he checks in (if he checks in) tonight but I'm stumped too...

shihdo's Avatar Senior Member
    funny thing polish....... take away one letter and you get a whole different word or sentence......... error in placement......hmmm