is that a confirm on killswitch engage?

Outkast?

Well, metalcore usually isn't my thing, but I'll check out the charts.

But more importantly, congrats to everybody who stuck with this beast of a puzzle.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Please let it be Killswitch Engage. I would love to learn My Curse.

Originally Posted by gnrmjd Go to original post
    Ive got it but I wish I didnt Got too high hopes for Zep or something

Killswitch Engage is an American metalcore band from Westfield, Massachusetts, formed in 1999 after the disbanding of Overcast and Aftershock.
    Good catch! Finally and just a couple hours before the facebook post lol. I'll probably skip the DLC, but certainly appreciate the epic puzzle. Nice one Dan.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

Killswitch Engage is an American metalcore band from Westfield, Massachusetts, formed in 1999 after the disbanding of Overcast and Aftershock.
    Congratulations -- our collective nightmare is over. Three-pack coming tomorrow, and I'm sure the metal fans will be happy to hear it, because the requests were significant!

As for Led Zeppelin, we contacted their camp and we do not currently have permission. Maybe someday -- you never know. We go back to folks who say no periodically and ask again.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

Congratulations -- our collective nightmare is over. Three-pack coming tomorrow, and I'm sure the metal fans will be happy to hear it, because the requests were significant!

As for Led Zeppelin, we contacted their camp and we do not currently have permission. Maybe someday -- you never know. We go back to folks who say no periodically and ask again.

I have to say that I am not disappointed.

Dizzyg12's Avatar Senior Member
    has ti be killswitch....that makes too much sense not to be. Love them! Very heavy and will be a lot of fun to play.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Prediction:

My Curse
    The End of a Heartache
    My Last Serenade

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post

Hope they come around some time. Perhaps if someone shows them just how many people would buy there songs if they did come.