randomas's Avatar Senior Member
    If I just grab the Polish as is and throw it at google I get this, which is a translation of Machine Head's Locust ... But I think this has already been posted ...

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    Thread 'splosion!

Merganzer's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by BazzTard61 Go to original post
    Jimmy Page re-re-remastered Led Zep I II and III recently,including a fully reproduced original spinning cover for III

can't be?.......can it?
    He's in the process of remastering the entire catalog. Zep IV and House of the Holy were re-released in the US last week.

now you're all thinking of a band you want and try to squeeze it to fit into the puzzle and it makes me want to flip tables

Originally Posted by MeatyZor Go to original post
    By writing placement with capital P in Google translate it keeps the word untranslated, but that also changes samolotów to samolot...

https://translate.google.com/#auto/p...%20by%20clouds
    After some more sentence tweaking, I think I got pretty close to the audio clip you get using the order 2431 as indicated by Jayrocksd. Instead of using placement, I've entered Diplacement (maybe that helps anyone spark a new idea?), and errors changed to bugs to get:

"combination of changes near Diplacement the airplanes, bugs and the whole sky obscured by clouds"

Same goes for Hendrix and for that matter AC/DC and Floyd. I would not expect these guys to be a 'day before' surprise DLC announcement. The RS team would really be missing out on some massive presales hype and marketing for the game. I would expect announcements for these types of bands to be a month or more out to allow some build up.

This week is a huge week for them, so I still expect the artist to be quite big, but not in the stratosphere big like Zeppelin.

Bugs could be butterflies... either way zep is looking like the answer.

Originally Posted by Knaifhogg Go to original post
    now you're all thinking of a band you want and try to squeeze it to fit into the puzzle and it makes me want to flip tables

To be fair this has been happening the entire time. I don't actually think it's Zeppelin but the clue is the closest we've had so far. Personally I'm thinking once the clue is worked out properly it won't even be a stretch to know who it is.

Originally Posted by Merganzer Go to original post
    He's in the process of remastering the entire catalog. Zep IV and House of the Holy were re-released in the US last week.
    Smacks of money grabbing me. Is time the old days stopped giving the limelight with decades old stuff. Is difficult enough for what's out there without some money grabbers sitting on their laurels taking in for the same old same old.
    Originally Posted by MeatyZor Go to original post
    After some more sentence tweaking, I think I got pretty close to the audio clip you get using the order 2431 as indicated by Jayrocksd. Instead of using placement, I've entered Diplacement (maybe that helps anyone spark a new idea?), and errors changed to bugs to get:

"combination of changes near Diplacement the airplanes, bugs and the whole sky obscured by clouds"

I your taking steps backwards there. We already have a very coherent answer.

See below;
    Originally Posted by cmat44 Go to original post
    Just attempting to re-order the words to make it a full English sentence:

A combination of errors changes the placement of the aircraft, and the whole sky is obscured by clouds.

Just thinking, he mentions changes. Could it be Uriah Heep's High and MIghty album? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vBd-N7ilGf...and_mighty.jpg

The plane has "changed" to be a sort of gun/plane hybrid. Also there are clouds.