Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by derrickhenry1 Go to original post
    I thought it would be pink floyd obscured by clouds.
    To recap.

It's not AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Soundgarden, Pink Floyd, Moody Blues, or Helmet. Per Dan

Or DreamTheater

Dan, I can't believe you caved! Before 1000 posts, even.

Originally Posted by JosephMcMirra Go to original post
    Well I said anthrax and had a silly theory, someone else said Coldplay and had a theory and since dream theater theory is a no go ( I was hoping to be "finally free") I think their was two other theory's regarding scorpions and I think even a u2 one? Since it sounded like someone DID say the band but did not present all the fact correctly I think looking back at bands mentioned with legitimate theories that not a lot of people jumped on board with is a way to narrow the search for figuring this thing out
    I think the point is to start with the theory and then get the band, not the other way around.

Originally Posted by derrickhenry1 Go to original post
    Pink Floyd obscured by clouds for 1000.
    It's not Pink Floyd. That was confirmed a couple pages back.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by listomoro Go to original post
    I waited until page 100, though. That said, now that people have the information they were overlooking, will they use it?

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    I waited until page 100, though. That said, now that people have the information they were overlooking, will they use it?

Dan just told us how to do it! We have to rearrange the audio. I will try now but transcribing it will be tricky.

sings_in_tune's Avatar Moderator
    Southern Ontario, ...................... Canada
    Originally Posted by dillster70 Go to original post
    A suggestion - I don't have the tools but has anyone take the audio file with spaces, broken it up and re-arranged it before putting into translators?
    It looks like it would be easy to do this with Audacity.

I think the point is to start with the theory and then get the band, not the other way around.
    I thought he was maybe hitting that we had already had named the band but were missing a piece, kinda like when we had more to guess with the classic rock/southern rock pack, just thought if we already had some ideas that could be right we should focus on those, but it seems like it all has to do with re-arranging the audio files in some way

My only idea is it has something to do with U2 and the whole cloud/forced download debacle with Apple and New Years Day Polish Solidarity movement stuff.

derrickhenry1's Avatar Senior Member
    Can someone repost the original audio and or Polish words back up so we don't have to dig through the pages to find it again? This way I can break down each section and enter them into google translator.

I looked on page 61, (40 pages ago) It had remarked that Paul Cross dropped Metallica as a hint. So now are we solving the puzzle to see how it fits with the band?