I'm number 1848

Hi,
    Currently I'm number 1848 !
    I know that it could means nothing to you but I'm quite happy and proud about it!
    Happy smashing pumpkins meanwhile!

mkbennani's Avatar Senior Member
    Congratulations !

Originally Posted by chiron1127 Go to original post
    Hi,
    I'm number 1848 !!
    "I'm not a number! I am a free man!" (c) The Prisoner, 1967
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=nW-bFGzNMXw

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by chiron1127 Go to original post
    Hi,
    Currently I'm number 1848 !
    I know that it could means nothing to you but I'm quite happy and proud about it!
    Happy smashing pumpkins meanwhile!
    IOS or Android? I am happy you are happy; just please dont post a count down of every number for us on your way to number 1. I suggest you put your current rank in as part of your sig so that its always there for people to see. . . .

Originally Posted by xitooner Go to original post
    IOS or Android? I am happy you are happy; just please dont post a count down of every number for us on your way to number 1. I suggest you put your current rank in as part of your sig so that its always there for people to see. . . .
    Of course I'm not going to do it (and of course I'm not going to be #1).
    I'm on iOS. Uplay name chiron_27

I'm sure you will be able to do it. I personally have been trying to get in the top thousand but the highest I managed was 1111. It was kind of frustrating for me at first since I always thought that I will be able to reach higher but then I noticed that the recurrence of the number 1 in my life was not simply coincidental. So I decided to do some research and figure out what the number 1111 actually meant. I have been using these articles fro information and inspiration : https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-1111-meaning/ It helped me understand so much more. Hope it will be helpful for you guys too.