Originally Posted by dutscher_sbf Go to original post
    Hehe stampede the videos are already in the map content. You can only access them over the sidebar because of no track location for the pvp tracks.
    i see, but in those videos people actually struggle to finish the track, what makes it not really pleasant to watch. You can update with mines if you like

dutscher-DE's Avatar Senior Member
    yea youre right. but my videos are only drive through not how to get platinum. that can everybody try by themself but i will at your videos to the ma because my video are captured with adb and its like a timelapse drive through.
    why is there not such a good capture tool for android like for ios.
    on ios i can capture with quicktime in fullhd, with sound and without lagging or with xmirage i can capture on windows.
    on android we have this adb thing. it lagging and have no sound. as app there existis rec or scr but there are also lagging and only capture the mic sound.
    the best results i get with Shou.TV but there the internal sound lags...
    krrr

so i've update the map with stampedes how to videos. also i've update the left sidebar and remove the togglebility from usefull links.
    only three 3 days left for hopefully we get a new update

flooodi's Avatar Senior Member
    hey mate, we got an mistake here, pipeline camp was having wolf dens SL picture, thanks to justinman114 to notice it.
    here is correct link http://s4.postimg.org/yt5tx72ct/Scre...5_07_44_21.png.

Originally Posted by flooodi Go to original post
    hey mate, we got an mistake here, pipeline camp was having wolf dens SL picture, thanks to justinman114 to notice it.
    here is correct link http://s4.postimg.org/yt5tx72ct/Scre...5_07_44_21.png.
    thanks floodi, i've update these little image thats so awesome that we use the same source!
    -------------
    so guys its done a new section is online.
    check out the old medal times table! or read op

cheers

Your track map is getting better than the game's one

Originally Posted by stampede-8 Go to original post
    Your track map is getting better than the game's one
    thanks mate thats why i maintain this.

can me someone give some feedback of the useablitity?
    iam a developer and not a ux designer. for me is everything clear

cheers

flooodi's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dutscher_sbf Go to original post
    thanks mate thats why iam maintain this.

can me someone give some feedback of the useablitity?
    iam a developer and not a ux designer. for me is everything clear

cheers
    Useability is good.
    One exception If you open a track with youtube video, and open the video. You have to start the video unlogically not from the red arrow thing middle of video, but clicking next to it.

I give you a challenge no idea can it be done in any way:

Possibility to type own username in and the worldmap shows my LB position on each track
    (if not to the world map then to trackmedal& parts table )

thats a great idea. but then we have to collect all the times by ourself. its to wonky.
    i've asked last year the dev's if it could possible to make an open api to get such this informations but they are busy to make other things.
    if we get an open api to find out which position we are on each track then i will implent that
    and maybe some other things will be possible. like a signature generator or live rank viewer.
    howli mowli but we will see what the future will give us.

cheers and thanks for the feedback

pps.: the youtube button is a wonky bug of the flashplayer... i dont know how to fix that but i will check it again

the trackmap you've created is awesome, as said, it's as good as the game itself, if not better
    in terms of feedback on usability, two notes - the map scrolls with a scroll wheel on mouse or up/down keyboard arrows, but my first natural move was to click and drag - this didn't work can you implement that maybe please? also on the right hand side two scrolling panels (?) are overlapping, so not 'super' clear which one to scroll for map/for right side panel
    but these are of course nit-picking and you don't have to mind any one of these two
    great job!