Originally Posted by Lancelot352012 Go to original post
    Yeah, I had never heard of them, but I checked out some videos, and ironically I have heard many of the songs from just being exposed to mass media over the last few years. I will be picking this band up for sure.

I have a growing list of DLC I need to purchase now.
    Its not RATM but it is close enough for me. WOO HOOO!!!!

Stoopid_Trippin's Avatar Member
    Oh hells yeah, so stoked for this pack. Had to listen to the first album today, so this would be my wish list:

1.Cochise
    2.Show Me How to Live
    3.Gasoline
    4.Like a Stone
    5.I Am the Highway

(I didn't even know they had more than one album, lol)

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Further confirmation on Facebook today, with a nod to "Show Me How To Live" lyrics.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Further confirmation on Facebook today, with a nod to "Show Me How To Live" lyrics.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    Oh, man! I was hoping that song would be in the pack.

One of the Audioslave songs I've played before Rocksmith.

OldManRico's Avatar Senior Member
    Not really heard of them, as far as I know. Would prefer RATM I expect, so I really hope this doesn't make Rage any less likely.

But that aside, if this lot sound anything like RATM I expect I'm in.

kidmeatball's Avatar Senior Member
    It does and it doesn't. It definitely sounds like Tom Morello, but the pace of the songs is a little more Soundgarden than RATM. The
    morello bits are awesome and exactly what you'd expect, but if youre not a Chris Cornell fan you wont like it.

As far as these sort of replace the lead singer kind of bands, these guys kill it. Audioslave is a great album.

I'm a huge Fan of Audioslave, Soundgarden, Cornell AND the Morellos playing! I'm most excited about how they are gonna incorporate morellos extensive use of effects in the game.

Thanks RS-Team! Another superawesome Band. DLC's has been awesome as hell lately!

Dizzyg12's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sheyvan1990 Go to original post
    I'm a huge Fan of Audioslave, Soundgarden, Cornell AND the Morellos playing! I'm most excited about how they are gonna incorporate morellos extensive use of effects in the game.

Thanks RS-Team! Another superawesome Band. DLC's has been awesome as hell lately!
    yeah effects are going to be interesting. It will be a lot like shinedown I think, with the whammy pedal that Zach uses. I love it and they do a great job In The game, but since I play through my own gear amd amp, it's just not the same. It's hard to nail the effects in enemies without the whammy because of the octave shifts. It just sounds blah playing through an amp without the pitch shift.....guess I'm getting a whammy pedal for Christmas...lol

Helfyre 666's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Can we have the pack now, Dan??? Please, Please, Please????? :-D

RSDAVE's Avatar Senior Member
    It must be Christmas in October or something... The DLC has been nothing but awesome lately!