BazzTard61's Avatar Banned

Foreigner Pack for PS3 EU available Friday-thanks Dan

Thanks Dan for letting us know that the Foreigner pack for PS3 EU will be available this Friday. (fingers crossed)

This is what we were saying all along when we were told that the Sony store can only be updated once a week. We all knew this wasn't the case.

THIS is why we pushed Ubisoft (Dan) each time DLC was missed, because we knew they DO update the store any day of the week,when it suits them. Sony were telling Ubi fibs, not blaming Ubi for this misinformation,

The squeaky wheel gets the oil..........

I was really in the mood for playing Hot Blooded too.

Thankfully they gave us Audioslave, love turning up the volume for those songs!

Thanks for being the squeaky wheel for us Dan ! We DO appreciate it.

Yeah, I tried thanking Dan in the thread he created, but it was closed.

I also wanted to update him on The Black Keys song, because he thought it was the pack that was missing, but it's not. Just "Tighten Up".

I got told off by a mod for re-creating a closed thread (my apologies). I just wanted to say thanks to Dan for not just the extra information on the Foreigner and Creed Packs, but also that he's looking into the older RS1 content we didn't get as well.

Looking forward to getting the Creed and Foreigner Packs when they appear.

Cheers Dan!

p.s. Foreigner Pack (and individual songs) are now up on the PlayStation Store... enjoy!

MrKareem33's Avatar Junior Member
    Yay Foreigner now available on PSN EU-AU!

Anyone know what's happening with the Creed pack? As it's still not available in UK PSN store.

courseiam's Avatar Member
    Yeah there's still no Creed pack, just the individual songs. Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon

BazzTard61's Avatar Banned
    We said all along that we are pushing Ubi to put pressure on Sony coz we KNEW they can update the store whenever they chooe to, contrary to what we were told after each missed DLC

THIS is why we wanted Ubi to put more pressure on Sony. Glad they did, but why did it take over a year for Sony to update the store sooner than the next scheduled update?

Originally Posted by courseiam Go to original post
    Yeah there's still no Creed pack, just the individual songs. Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon

Dan posted this in a closed thread...

UPDATE 10/15: We have been told to expect Foreigner DLC to appear in the EU PS Store this Friday. That only leaves the Creed bundle -- and after investigating, Sony and Ubisoft's EU production team have asked us to resubmit the content, which we are doing today. I do not have an ETA on the Creed pack's release in the EU PS Store, but when I do, I will update.

So, we'll get it eventually!