Hi all. Just after a quick response if possible?

I bought a US copy of Rocksmith back on PS3 when first released as it wasn't available in the UK for a while (due to a name legality issue from what I remember?), so I created a US PSN account to purchase DLC and was able to use the DLC on my PS3 with my normal UK PSN account.

I've since downloaded RS 2014 Remastered on my PS4 to get back into playing and was wondering can I use the Import tool? Can it import US DLC from RS1 onto my UK PS4 RS 2014?
    Didn't want to buy it if it won't work?

Thanks

I cannot say for certain, but my guess is probably not. The PS4 looks at your profile for the Rocksmith import tool and your DLC will be linked to your US account.

You could try calling PlayStation Network customer service to see if you could transfer the achievements from the US account the UK one, plus the DLC purchased.

Need clarification on what can be exported from original Rocksmith

I have Rocksmith for PS3. I just found out songs can be transferred to my PS4 version. Does that only transfer DLC bought on the PS3 or does it also transfer the built in songs on the original version?

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by Quickdraw19 Go to original post
    I have Rocksmith for PS3. I just found out songs can be transferred to my PS4 version. Does that only transfer DLC bought on the PS3 or does it also transfer the built in songs on the original version?
    Hey Quickdraw19, this FAQ should answer a lot of your question. In short, your RS1 DLC will transfer over from PS3 to PS4 (not the other way around) if you're on the same account. For the RS1 on-disc songs, you'll need to purchase the RS1 Disc Export Access pack from the RS1 in-game shop. Then, on Remastered on PS4, you'll need to buy the (then free) Disc Import Tool.

The FAQ above has a guide with photos that will help.

There are 5 on-disc songs from RS1 that will not transfer: Eric Clapton "Run Back To Your Side" and Cream "Sunshine of Your Love" from the main disc tracks, plus 3 of the 6 unlockable bonus songs.

So does anyone know what this week’s Xbox One patch does? Presumably just bug fixes, but what’s it supposed to fix?

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by Goooner1 Go to original post
    So does anyone know what this week’s Xbox One patch does? Presumably just bug fixes, but what’s it supposed to fix?
    This update was for some back-end library management. There should be little-to-no impact for players.
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks

Good day. XBOX one. With your cable.
    There is a strong delay in the sound. Impossible to play!
    Also used an optical sound output. Nothing has changed. Exactly the same delay!
    Sound without compression.
    Please help!

PS
    I use an electric guitar.

My old XBOX 360 console has started to develop issues, so I thought I might be a good time to replace it with XBOX One. However I have purchased a ton of DLC for Rocksmith 2014 on this old console and use it together with my kids, who all have their own accounts on it. It works great, because my kids can use the dlc through console license, even if it was purchased with my account. I read the FAQ for XBOX One and understand that for my account the purchased dlc should be available for download and use on One as well. What i was unable to find out, is if I transfer and install the dlc on One and set it as Home Console, will the other accounts be able to use to use my DLC or not?

Can somebody answer this please?

facetime for chromebook

hello guys
    here you will find free facetime videocall app for iphone or mac or chromebook visit here website