This is'nt a major deal or anything but i was just wondering what people think...would it be a good idea if u could turn on ur laser in sniper mode as merc? It'd be kinda balanced cuz altho it makes it easier for the merc to see the spy the spy wud know when hes being sniped so he cud run or sumthing. Altho the merc cud always turn it off...just an idea...if u dont like it blame the red army...they made me do it! Besides im only dog food.

GT: KibblesNbitz
    "Dogs eat me for breakfast!"

This is'nt a major deal or anything but i was just wondering what people think...would it be a good idea if u could turn on ur laser in sniper mode as merc? It'd be kinda balanced cuz altho it makes it easier for the merc to see the spy the spy wud know when hes being sniped so he cud run or sumthing. Altho the merc cud always turn it off...just an idea...if u dont like it blame the red army...they made me do it! Besides im only dog food.

...........................o....k.

-----------------------------
    the great words of meatwad:Wheres my popsicle b*tch?

You're odd.

GT:shadow eclipse and pakman 52

It could work. Just something off the top of my head...make the laser ONLY active while zoomed in. The laser seems way too over-capable already, but if it's only active while using the scope, it'd make target acquisition easier in that mode, while not making it so easy otherwise. Since the scope obscurs vision already, it becomes more difficult to pick out your targets through it--the laser would change this. Me, I like your idea. However, try to stay away from the dogs...

-"...that general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack." -Sun Tzu Wu

I believe the lazer is underpowered so I only use it when I know they are using alarm snares.

GT:shadow eclipse and pakman 52

i dont even use it

-----------------------------
    the great words of meatwad:Wheres my popsicle b*tch?

thats a great idea but it wouldnt work well cause there is electro and the spy should be more careful

nutra thrive

Originally Posted by KibblesNbitz58 Go to original post

"Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge,
    would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me."