Hi yall.
    Last night I was flying around in the FMB, and I was flying a P-40 in Stalingrad, just to fly thru some chimney-things. Anyways, on one turn, I accidentially clipped my wing on a stack! So, now my plane is sideways, but amazingly, it's flying! So, I gain altitude to about 150m, and eject. My pilot makes it, but my plane doesn't. All I can say is, AMAZING! Pure luck that I could still control and make my plane climb!

So, what do yall do to stunt fly, do you have pics, and what were some "amazing" times, like mine?

Hi yall.
    Last night I was flying around in the FMB, and I was flying a P-40 in Stalingrad, just to fly thru some chimney-things. Anyways, on one turn, I accidentially clipped my wing on a stack! So, now my plane is sideways, but amazingly, it's flying! So, I gain altitude to about 150m, and eject. My pilot makes it, but my plane doesn't. All I can say is, AMAZING! Pure luck that I could still control and make my plane climb!

So, what do yall do to stunt fly, do you have pics, and what were some "amazing" times, like mine?

Thanks. I've tried to catch some Air Race(s), but I always forget and never make it. Plus, I'm always slower, no matter what :<