🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Originally Posted by TheSpyGamer Go to original post
    So, Dan, can we confirm Shinedown? Or should we keep going with the clues we have?
    If he's already left for the night we may not get a confirmation for a while; near midnight (pacific) sometimes...

That's it though...

Originally Posted by Master_Cylinder Go to original post
    If he's already left for the night we may not get a confirmation for a while; near midnight (pacific) sometimes...

That's it though...
    Ah, okay. Lol Thanks for the head's up.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by Scienceisfun Go to original post
    And "naked lady" is a genus of Amaryllis plants, and Amaryllis was the name of an album by Shinedown.

So...Shinedown?

Edit: Yup -- http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=24986
    Yes indeed. You'll hear more Tuesday.

And "naked lady" is a genus of Amaryllis plants, and Amaryllis was the name of an album by Shinedown.

So...Shinedown?

Edit: Yup -- http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=24986
    Yes indeed. You'll hear more Tuesday.

They remind me of some other band but I can't put my finger on who it is.

They're not bad but I'll need to see the song list/tunings on Tuesday to decide if it's a pass or wishlist pack...

EDIT:
    Nice we got a confirmation before he left..

Oh, and what does the moon do but shine down upon us? Or at least reflect the sun's light but SHUT UP I WAS BEING POETIC WITH MY CLUES

Oh, and what does the moon do but shine down upon us? Or at least reflect the sun's light but SHUT UP I WAS BEING POETIC WITH MY CLUES

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member

So...Shinedown?
    Wow, awesome! I've been waiting for some Shinedown for a long time.

They remind me of Soundgarden...that's who it was...

Hmm, that was over quick.

Now all that's left is to guess what make Dans new cello is.

I think I left out part of the clue, but clearly not an important part. The phrase was supposed to say "Bid the woods resound: Was this album a naked lady or merely the shepherdess who helps Alphesiboeus with a love spell in part VII?" You got there with less info; you really didn't need anything beyond the word shepherdess. I think when I was wrapping the text around in photoshop, I cut some of it off. Sorry about that.

The original image is here.

Another fun fact I found but did not use: The last song Casey Kasem played before retiring from radio was a Shinedown track -- "Second Chance," which was #1 on the adult contemporary show America's Top 20.

And while it totally does not matter, I'm a big BNL fan, and would love to see them as DLC. They're a big songwriting inspiration for me.

I think I left out part of the clue, but clearly not an important part. The phrase was supposed to say "Bid the woods resound: Was this album a naked lady or merely the shepherdess who helps Alphesiboeus with a love spell in part VII?" You got there with less info; you really didn't need anything beyond the word shepherdess. I think when I was wrapping the text around in photoshop, I cut some of it off. Sorry about that.

The original image is here.

Another fun fact I found but did not use: The last song Casey Kasem played before retiring from radio was a Shinedown track -- "Second Chance," which was #1 on the adult contemporary show America's Top 20.

And while it totally does not matter, I'm a big BNL fan, and would love to see them as DLC. They're a big songwriting inspiration for me.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jagaroth40 Go to original post
    Now all that's left is to guess what make Dans new cello is.
    LOL... nice!