🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Originally Posted by Scienceisfun Go to original post
    So...Shinedown?
    OK, I'm going to guess that one of the songs is "Simple Man"... if only because that would amuse me.

Well, it looks like Shinedown. Not sure whether I'd rather have that or the Barenaked Ladies. Probably the second. Lol

Originally Posted by bcat129 Go to original post
    You should definitely check them out. "Sound of Madness".
    I'll look for it but I'm checking this one out now:

Ezios_Axe's Avatar Senior Member
    Lady or merely to some... Dude looks like a lady? I know we have a ton of aerosmith already. Also maybe it's Marilyn Manson. He tries to loo as feminine as he can a lot of times.

Ezios_Axe's Avatar Senior Member
    Could be shinedown. They have a few good tunes.

Originally Posted by Scienceisfun Go to original post
    Agree with moon alphabet.

I get:

Was this album a naked lady or merely the shepherdess who helps bid the woods resound:
    Just got the same thing. First thoughts, Virgils Eclogues has the shepherdess as Amaryllis, which a a flower genus, the belladonna, which also goes by the name of Naked Lady. I'm guessing the background of the image is that flower, and likely the album cover?

Originally Posted by Master_Cylinder Go to original post
    I'll look for it but I'm checking this one out now:

I wonder if they will track the sound of the Mustang commercial to guitar, as it encompasses a good portion of the video.

Finster Folly's Avatar Member

This from Shinedown's web page. The image looks like a posterized version of this, with possible rotation and flipped.

Originally Posted by Lancelot352012 Go to original post
    I wonder if they will track the sound of the Mustang commercial to guitar, as it encompasses a good portion of the video.
    There's also an official video without the car/bikes. The Simple Man cover is nice...

So, Dan, can we confirm Shinedown? Or should we keep going with the clues we have?