Way to go Steam

Finally with their new, very blue, UI I can immediately see from a search for Rocksmith which DLC I already have, which is on my wish list for the xmas/summer sale and which ones I missed back when I had to figure out what I had already gotten manually

Edit: Damn I have bought a lot of DLC.

Turns out there was both an RS1 Rush and a Radiohead single DLC song I had missed

That is a very nice bonus...

dm_gsxr's Avatar Senior Member
    Is there something new that shows you which ones you already have? Right now it just shows the list of DLC unless you go into the game properties and look at the dlc tab. And that just shows the ones you've bought.

Carl

For me it now looks like this

The blue badged ones I own, the white badged ones are on my wish list and the ones with no badges I don't have and are not on my wish list.

Really nice new system. And yes sorry Biffo Clyro and LOG, went wait for sale on you guys

Edit: And No Doubt I won off the !raffle from the Twitch stream so do keep hope alive those of you who have not yet won anything, it does happen

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    The way I keep track of my DLC is http://dlcquickplay.com if non steam friends are interested

Helfyre 666's Avatar Member
    Yeah, so I signed up on DLCquickplay.com.. and I calculated how much I spend on DLC since I got RS1... umm... I may have a problem..

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    lol right there with you

jgrantham7's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, it doesn't take a computer program to calculate ~300 DLC songs * $2.99 ea. is some serious coin.

Plus 5 guitars, 3 amps, a box full of pedals, a subscription to Guitar World, etc.

This may be the most expensive video game, ever.

dm_gsxr's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    The way I keep track of my DLC is http://dlcquickplay.com if non steam friends are interested
    Yea, non-steam as in it only works for console systems in case that's not clear

I will note that I had all the DLC (plus Christmas Pack) on the XBox360 for Rocksmith before selling it to a friend, then rebought it all on the PC and have all the PC DLC. Add in guitars, basses, TAB books, pedals, cables, picks, magazines, PA, and this isn't a cheap hobby.

I will say that I spent about $6,000 on board games and role playing last year according to my credit card records (including trip expenses and conventions). So it's not quite the most expensive hobby I have

I am glad about the DLC listing with Steam though. Mine doesn't quite look like the Malkorum's but I was able to scroll through and confirm that of the ones listed, I haven't missed any.

Carl