Petition on bringing Assassin's Creed: Rogue to PC

For all those love the sea warfare please

Don't give up (hope)!

They did say that they're looking into a pc port:
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/09/17/as...producer-says/

I'm pretty sure it will be released on PC , but not now , maybe next year

Might have better luck if you spell Rogue properly

Fauux01's Avatar Senior Member
    I really don't want my first experience with Rogue to be on last-gen hardware.

I don't really care about the last attempt of milking out what's left of the old engine. It's obvious Rogue runs the mechanics and the engine of the past games, and is just a reskin of Black Flag. You even have the same ship, just with a god damn crusader cross on it. (there appears to be a low amount of new features as well) So kewl, we can be templarz nao'. Jeez, just download a mod or something, I'm sure there are reskin's like that, no? Oh yes, Ubi doesn't like mods, they're hard if even possible to make in the terms of anything besides another sweetfx mod so there's that.

Originally Posted by gertjaars Go to original post
    I don't really care about the last attempt of milking out what's left of the old engine. It's obvious Rogue runs the mechanics and the engine of the past games, and is just a reskin of Black Flag. You even have the same ship, just with a god damn crusader cross on it. (there appears to be a low amount of new features as well) So kewl, we can be templarz nao'. Jeez, just download a mod or something, I'm sure there are reskin's like that, no? Oh yes, Ubi doesn't like mods, they're hard if even possible to make in the terms of anything besides another sweetfx mod so there's that.
    Even if there wasn't Uplay, you can't mod AC:IV's story.

The Morrigan is a different brig that's smaller and more agile. It's equipped with a lot of new tools like the puckle gun and burning oil.

Sure, it's a re-skin of AC:IV, but it's a different game with a new story, game-play formula, and setting, aside from NY. The River Valley alone is supposedly bigger than AC:IV's Caribbean.

You might not be interested in it, but I, and many others, sure as hell are.

thewhitestig's Avatar Member
    They are gonna do it eventually. Look at how Liberation came with some delay (which was done by the same developer).

Originally Posted by thewhitestig Go to original post
    They are gonna do it eventually. Look at how Liberation came with some delay (which was done by the same developer).
    True, but it'd be nice to not have to wait a year and a half, ya know.

I'm very new to the AC genre. My son got me interested in it with AC4 and now I'm on AC2 and have pre-ordered Unity. I'm looking forward to Rogue but don't mind the wait for the PC version TOO much since it will give me and my sons time to do Unity. It WOULD be nice if it came out in Spring of 2015 instead of a year later like a lot of y'all are posting. Rogue looks SIMILAR to Black Flag only in the fact that you're on a ship. The rest looks different in the trailer and I'm very much looking forward to getting hooked on that one as well.