jkk89's Avatar First 1700 ELO! Hooah!

jkk89 replays with commentary

Kat vs Yukiko
    http://youtu.be/cELSzvtFNs4

Yukiko vs Kat
    http://youtu.be/f926GC16N00

Quality is tragic, but I dont really want to make professional Youtube channel, it is just for the commentary. Hope I can contribute smt to the community by posting it.

Here is the link to the Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1W...VA1BN05YzW_sEw

Will watch it when I have the time.

Iīm sure itīs going to help the community, both decks are a bit harder to play and require thinking, specially yukiko.

In the first video you killed a creature with your shredder before playing a BS shaman!! hehe it was bounced though, so who cares...
    No, really, very nice videos, great moves and well explained. I would lose both games at turn 5 xD

I like how you put your creatures around a crusher so they canīt die to optimal geyser after a possible priestess.
    Very intense duels, I didnīt know who was going to win until the last turn. It also shows typical (and right) moves in both decks, so it shows the right way to play them.

Very interesting, make new videos with other decks, would be great

Oh btw yukiko won both games, I play her a lot and I know sheīs probably the best deck to play against stronkghold but I think she isnīt highly favoured. Looks like sheīs favoured at least, thatīs good.

So, in your opinion, are workforce decks and Masfar what makes Kat more popular, probably the best deck in the meta? or perhaps itīs also due to faster, and maybe easier games than yukiko?
    With "easier" I mean less thinking required.

What other decks would you consider interesting enough for another video? Toghrul?Heīs quite popular too.

Stoneofhelp's Avatar Senior Member
    With Kat in T6 you give reasons why you play day of sanctuary on your BS Crusher instead of your goblin scout saying you do not want Raya to target your bs crusher, but then you lose the goblin and your moon phoenix due to a geyser-priestess combo and you do not attack with crusher anyway because of the shark guard in the way which would kill him. So why make Cusher untargetable if you cant attack with him anyway?

Originally Posted by jkk89 Go to original post
    Kat vs Yukiko
    http://youtu.be/cELSzvtFNs4

Yukiko vs Kat
    http://youtu.be/f926GC16N00

Quality is tragic, but I dont really want to make professional Youtube channel, it is just for the commentary. Hope I can contribute smt to the community by posting it.
    Great content though, so thank you!

Originally Posted by Portios86 Go to original post
    In the first video you killed a creature with your shredder before playing a BS shaman!!
    If You are reffering to the situation that took place at 23:15, then I couldnt play the BS Shaman 1st as I would be forced to play him next to Centaur Archer (because of Coral Ohyaku) and I want to play him in top.

So, in your opinion, are workforce decks and Masfar what makes Kat more popular, probably the best deck in the meta? or perhaps itīs also due to faster, and maybe easier games than yukiko?
    I think it is both. Kat is great deck, but Yukiko will be definetly more popular after nerfs to Chain Casting and Titan Workforce.

Originally Posted by Stoneofhelp
    So why make Cusher untargetable if you cant attack with him anyway?
    Because I couldnt know what I will chose to do in the next turn. If Raya wouldnt attack my BS Crusher (I suspect she will chose to attack the Moon Phoenix) he would be on 7 HP and I could play War Tent on him to kill the Shark Protector OR I could use Blue Zef to bounce Raya to his hand and move Shark Protector in order to attack with BS Crusher for 3 to face.

Really nice and insightful commentary, would love to see more of these!

npavcec's Avatar Senior Member
    Jkk, you have such a lovely calming voice.

BTW, really good commentary - lots of good points and explanations. Keep them coming..

Thanks for the commentary. It's so helpful!

I have another commentaries commin right now. It is against ZergRusher from Polish Team League, but I post it just because it was such a great duels. I play Hakeem, he play Kat, so Kat remain present in my commentaries

We will just have to wait couple of hours for my computer to send replays to Youtube now

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►