Spoiler:  Show

Irina

Kiril

and 14 more artworks from promo pic

lol Slava had so many children...

Irina and Kiril look awesome, don´t like much that Anastasya though.

anastasya looked better in homm VI, but her ability is cool. It would be cool if anastasya had a better artwork.

Homm VI didnt have academy so i guess their hero would be a friend of the griffins or a bastard son of slava who went to the silver cities

Originally Posted by superktro Go to original post
    Homm VI didnt have academy so i guess their hero would be a friend of the griffins or a bastard son of slava who went to the silver cities
    *cough* Kate *cough*

Anastasya looks like boy wtf

Am I the only one who finds the "Hero with no ability but 3 magic schools" a bit boring?

Doubt that Anastasya can compete for Ariana when it comes to the crippling counter stall deck, but it might end up an interesting bit of spot removal depending on the other cards in the set.

Originally Posted by cleverpun0 Go to original post
    Am I the only one who finds the "Hero with no ability but 3 magic schools" a bit boring?

Doubt that Anastasya can compete for Ariana when it comes to the crippling counter stall deck, but it might end up an interesting bit of spot removal depending on the other cards in the set.
    These heroes would be nice, if there was more control decks.

Anton (Russian version)