Originally Posted by zuom000 Go to original post
    Succubus change is meh, just banshee with better body for faction that doesn't need buffs, the first version of it was much more interesting. If honor in haven is too strong, and +1/1 for light creatures is too weak, change it to warrior, priest or other subtype.
    If itīs not too strong in sanctuary I donīt know why it has to be too strong in haven but, anway, if they found it op, then I just hope they are right.

Talking about sanctuary abilities in haven, what I donīt get is why sanctuary has so many haven-ish cards. Shark protector with preemptive strike and 0 attack. Kabuki seductress, maze, blessed lake spirit...really this spirit looks completely like a haven creature. shinje warrior...a deffensive creature which always trades at least a card...

I wonder if they have put all the nice deffensive ideas in the same faction, which isnīt haven.

Old version of Succubus Executioner was much better. It had very interesting mechanics. Now it is bad inferno version of Banshee (bad, because Banshee doesn't require damaging creature before kill).

Originally Posted by Portios86 Go to original post
    If itīs not too strong in sanctuary I donīt know why it has to be too strong in haven .
    Inquisitor has much better stats than sanctuary honor units. I agree he was too good and i agree with this change. I just dont know why Devout priest is not light creature and all other haven healing units are.

DZs7-'s Avatar Junior Member
    Problem with Haven is that it don't have any custom mechanic*(at least in std) like every other faction has- maybe stacks are nice, but there should be some alternative(maybe some overheal or resurrection, dunno).

Succubus Executioner- looks quite bad now aka more powerful stats banshee with more situational ability.
    Also I still think that Shogun should be 4 Might 3 Destiny to buff Takana and Shalan(change won't matter for Kenage or Yukiko anyway).

*well they started copying Sanctuary mechanics ;p

Btw light creatures in standard are:
    -Healing sister
    -lesser light elemental
    -griffin battlepriest
    -benevolent angel
    -Anaels
    -protector angel
    -commander angel
    -salvation angel

So far and If Iīm not missing anything, those are the light creatures we have, I guess we will get new light creatures in SOB.
    From this pool, considering the cost of them and the quantity of copies we usually play, I donīt see enough light creatures with the right requeriments to justify this expensive wall which is blessing inquisitor.
    Ofc it might change with cheap and useful light creatures but, actually, Iīd never play him even in my decks with commanders. The creatures affected by him donīt need the buff.

To justify this creature in our decks we are going to need at least two or three good light creatures with low cost and play 4 copies of each. Well, in my opinion. I donīt think itīs worth playing this guy only cause stats when we have a 3/3/6 shoter and angel of mercy. I like a lot the requeriments though, 3 might and 2 magic fits well in haven decks.

Btw I thought crusader watchmen could be light but no, itīs going to be the worst shoter in standard its whole life.

I am glad to see the time of Titan Workforce come to an end in standard..

Btw light creatures in standard are:
    -Healing sister
    -lesser light elemental
    -griffin battlepriest
    -benevolent angel
    -Anaels
    -protector angel
    -commander angel
    -salvation angel

So far and If Iīm not missing anything, those are the light creatures we have, I guess we will get new light creatures in SOB.
    From this pool, considering the cost of them and the quantity of copies we usually play, I donīt see enough light creatures with the right requeriments to justify this expensive wall which is blessing inquisitor.
    Ofc it might change with cheap and useful light creatures but, actually, Iīd never play him even in my decks with commanders. The creatures affected by him donīt need the buff.

To justify this creature in our decks we are going to need at least two or three good light creatures with low cost and play 4 copies of each. Well, in my opinion. I donīt think itīs worth playing this guy only cause stats when we have a 3/3/6 shoter and angel of mercy. I like a lot the requeriments though, 3 might and 2 magic fits well in haven decks.

Btw I thought crusader watchmen could be light but no, itīs going to be the worst shoter in standard its whole life.
    I'm failing to see why needing light aligned creatures has anything to do with blessing inquisitor.

Originally Posted by Kurency Go to original post
    I am glad to see the time of Titan Workforce come to an end in standard..
    What am I missing?

@Izanamiel, inquisitor only gives its blessing to light creatures. (in the last change).

What am I missing?

@Izanamiel, inquisitor only gives its blessing to light creatures. (in the last change).
    They updated the succubus in the OP but not the inquisitor. If they did change it to light creatures, then you're right, this card is barely worth playing.

What am I missing?
    Magic Deal. Taking another look at that card, I'm not 100% sure "ongoing" type cards qualify though so my statement may have been wrong.