🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    You should buy RS1 and Import it so you can play Sweet Home Alabama

Oh snap, I do have it. Whatta maroon.

Originally Posted by Moodyblues57 Go to original post
    I read a recent article (or was it an old article I only read recently?) about the supposed feud between Skynyrd and Neil Young, so I am thinking Sweet Home, Alabama. Anything from Machine Head would be most excellent, and as far as Terrible Ted, the Motor City Madman...Well, no matter what song it is, I can finally say that one of the songs I have requested on the FB app will appear as DLC, since I have requested pretty much the entire Nugent catalog, including those songs from The Amboy Dukes days. But Queen of the Forest would absolutely blow my mind!

Thanks, Ubisoft, for the great welcome home present. A definite buy!
    I couldn't agree more, there can't be bad selections in this case. I'm in. The irrational political hatred for the Nuge' is just a bonus...

Originally Posted by as_uninvited Go to original post
    Sweet!

Always down for a 70's pack. Just wish there'd be some love shown for the 80's.

Simple Man, Cat Scratch, Highway Star would be my favorite choices. I'll be lucky to get one.

May not love all 3 songs, but I'm buying them regardless to show support of older classics.
    I like the 70's but IMO, what would really please me, is 1960's material.

Or 1950's.

Originally Posted by fredyellowone Go to original post

Or 1950's.
    and 40s, 30s and 20s...etc.

Originally Posted by Master_Cylinder Go to original post
    I couldn't agree more, there can't be bad selections in this case. I'm in. The irrational political hatred for the Nuge' is just a bonus...
    I agree, and you never hear of all the time and money Nugent donates to charity. 250 million meals EDIT: PER YEAR to the needy via Bowhunters for the Hungry.

Bowing out of political discussions now, though, before things turn ugly, as they always will. God bless Classic Rock!

jgrantham7's Avatar Senior Member
    Must buy.

Originally Posted by Moodyblues57 Go to original post
    I agree, and you never hear of all the time and money Nugent donates to charity. 250 million meals EDIT: PER YEAR to the needy via Bowhunters for the Hungry.

Bowing out of political discussions now, though, before things turn ugly, as they always will. God bless Classic Rock!
    Indeed...time to go Space Truckin':

Indeed...time to go Space Truckin':

Excellent!!

And I've changed my Nugent hope to anything from the 1975 eponymous album, Tooth, Fang and Claw from the Amboy Dukes, or Free for All.

and 40s, 30s and 20s...etc.
    Édith Piaf?

Originally Posted by fredyellowone Go to original post

Or 1950's.
    I already posted this in the Gear Garage forum, but you got your hollowbody guitar just in time, Fred. Here's Terrible Ted with his (hollow body) Gibson Byrdland collection: