🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Originally Posted by CrazedRacer Go to original post
    In for Skynyrd... I can never have enough Skynyrd. Probably not in for the other 2. Just not much of a fan of either one. I wish they'd just do a Skynyrd 5 pack.
    I wish we could get a 5-pack from each of these bands, especially Deep Purple and Ted Nugent.

I am thinking it's Stranglehold for TN. And I would love for it to be Simple Man and Space Truckin. Maybe we are all way off on the LS song, and its That Smell. At any rate, it'll be great for me...this dlc is right up my alley.

And I second the notion for a Deep Purple 5-pack!

shikamaru-'s Avatar Senior Member
    wow that is exciting in for Deep Purple and moooaaar Skynyrd !!!

I love Tuesday’s Gone, but it’s not the most interesting song to play on guitar from what I can remember. Saturday Night’s Special, Gimme Three Steps are much more interesting ! Given how Rocksmith handle arpeggiated chords, I expect Simple Man to be frustrating with detection, I just can’t enjoy Behind Blue Eyes because of that, but I guess it’s more likely than the other 2.

Deep Purple, I really hope it’s either Highway Star or Child in Time, but I suppose the first one is more likely.

I don’t know Ted Nugent’s work at all, but I’ve heard of his positions about guns and death penalty. TBH I am hostile to guns so I’m almost certain I won’t ever get that one just because of that, even if it’s a great song.

Woohoo, Lynyrd Skynyrd! In addition to some other great picks menioned, I Need You would be cool.
    Deep Purple, anything from Machine Head but Smoke on the water.. that's a little cliche - first guitar lick you learn kinda thing
    Ted Nugent - Not a fan, don't hate him. Find him annoying when he talks politics, even when I agree with him. But won't have to hear that in whatever song we get so...

RokDog007's Avatar Senior Member
    Ted Nugent

Hey Baby
    Free-For-All
    Dog Eat Dog
    Cat Scratch Fever
    Stranglehold
    SmokeScreen
    Fred Bear
    Weekend Warriors

and this one

I heard the Nudge took an arrow to the knee... or maybe that was something else.

Sounds like some fun songs.

While I would prefer Skynyrd in a pack with Moly Hatchet and Blackfoot, if we're going to get them in a pack with Ted Nugent, this song should be a must.

Originally Posted by bcolwell2012 Go to original post
    I'm guessing the Skynyrd song is gimme 3 steps. Fits in with Nugent and his love of guns
    Skynyrd's song "Gimme back my bullets" would fit this theme better

& would make a fitting tribute to the 9 year old girl
    whom accidently blew the head off her shooting instructer when the UZI she was firing recoiled

Originally Posted by TheJohnNewton Go to original post
    I heard the Nudge took an arrow to the knee... or maybe that was something else.

Sounds like some fun songs.
    10 years ago on Ted's reality TV Show "Surviving Nugent"
    Ted was showing off with a 4 ft chainsaw & cut a big hunk of flesh off his leg around the knee

it may be found in this episode link

http://www.tv.com/shows/surviving-nugent/

Originally Posted by RokDog007 Go to original post
    10 years ago on Ted's reality TV Show "Surviving Nugent"
    Ted was showing off with a 4 ft chainsaw & cut a big hunk of flesh off his leg around the knee

it may be found in this episode link

http://www.tv.com/shows/surviving-nugent/
    And I just thought I played too much Skyrim.