Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    Please don't let Ted Nugent be in this pack. Nugent rustles my liberal jimmies a lot.
    He acts nuts at times, but one of the few in the biz on "my" side.

Originally Posted by revonution Go to original post
    the Singer of Cradle of filth, Dani Filth, was also born in Hertford.
    Sorry, but we only wish. We only wish.

Originally Posted by Moodyblues57 Go to original post
    He acts nuts at times, but one of the few in the biz on "my" side.
    Yeah, he can cross a line, now and then, but for the most part he's right about the left....and guns. The fact that liberals hate him so much makes me love him even more.

[/url]

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Greenbrick2 Go to original post
    Sorry, but we only wish. We only wish.
    Saw them live, amazing

Originally Posted by BulletRonin Go to original post
    [/url]
    So sad, so true!

Sweet!

Always down for a 70's pack. Just wish there'd be some love shown for the 80's.

Simple Man, Cat Scratch, Highway Star would be my favorite choices. I'll be lucky to get one.

May not love all 3 songs, but I'm buying them regardless to show support of older classics.

Originally Posted by as_uninvited Go to original post
    Sweet!

Always down for a 70's pack. Just wish there'd be some love shown for the 80's.

Simple Man, Cat Scratch, Highway Star would be my favorite choices. I'll be lucky to get one.

May not love all 3 songs, but I'm buying them regardless to show support of older classics.
    I've switched to hoping for Gimmie 3 Steps, Cat Scratch Fever and Highway Star but I'll take whatever is in the pack from these rock icons...

I read a recent article (or was it an old article I only read recently?) about the supposed feud between Skynyrd and Neil Young, so I am thinking Sweet Home, Alabama. Anything from Machine Head would be most excellent, and as far as Terrible Ted, the Motor City Madman...Well, no matter what song it is, I can finally say that one of the songs I have requested on the FB app will appear as DLC, since I have requested pretty much the entire Nugent catalog, including those songs from The Amboy Dukes days. But Queen of the Forest would absolutely blow my mind!

Thanks, Ubisoft, for the great welcome home present. A definite buy!

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    You should buy RS1 and Import it so you can play Sweet Home Alabama