New York Underground

I've opened all the tunnels in New York. But I still get the remark you've not opened all the tunnels of West New York. What do I have to do to get 100%?

Julius Luteijn

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    Check off against here, to make sure.

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/assassins-cr...bjectid=119437

Kytr's Avatar Senior Member
    Sometimes you need to use the door to make the system count it as opened. If all entrances appear to be open, try using them to see if that helps.

Yes, indeed, I should have mentioned that - when I unlock a door, I always leave and re-enter by it, just to make sure.

I've used the map from the link above and I've opened all the tunnels again for sure by entering and leaving them. But I still have only 84% and the remark you've to open all the tunnels of west New York. I don't know it anymore. The same with the Boston brawlers. I've finished all the fights and I still don't have 100%. Or are there other fights after I've become champion? Or is it a bug or what?

Sound's like a bug - the champion fight is definitely the last one.

Suddenly the tunnels have changed into 100%; the Boston brawlers didn't. Can this be solved and how?

You might try reliving the last Boston brawler mission, just to see if that fixes the problem. Or any of the other brawler missions if they don't show as 100% in DNA.

How can I revive one of the brawler missions? Selection one of the missions is not enough.

Unfortunately, there is no way to revive those missions. You can relive them via DNA, but that isn't entirely the same thing. If one of those missions shows as less than 100%, selecting it and replaying it should allow you to finish the brawler set.