fjonk78's Avatar Senior Member
    Picked up this game again over the last few months and have slowly got myself all the DLCs. I've update my list of songs, I'm now missing 105 in total. It has been fun getting back into this game, if I can't play with my band live any more at least I've still got something to keep me occupied.

Tough times Fjonk - hope all is ok in Ireland. Still all pretty **** here In the UK. Turning the news off and playing some bass (badly in my case) is a decent distraction.

Hi - I know it is a pain in the arse to update the front page with the current totals and only you can do it so I have taken the liberty of doing it offline. See below - those highlighted in bold have changed since the last update. Hope this helps!

fjonk78 - 1442
    ObscuredByCows - 706
    elemenohpenc - 602
    Chad_Muska - 588
    MaxOnBass - 526
    neige27 - 335

FFFunk - 222
    maghostus - 219
    SilentThunder_ - 167

fkkruse - 125
    Gabivad - 70
    jaq-b - 49
    tjdrico - 45
    TheDeathryder - 37
    Tipsly - 36
    Yerbatera - 31
    demizach1 - 32
    TonsOfAccounts - 38

EvoKondo - 21
    Demordrah - 20
    MAng0r3 - 16
    daddy_felix - 16
    Whi7eRose73 - 39

spiritofcat - 12
    th1rtyf0ur - 8
    infocat1 - 5
    The_Working_Man - 3

fjonk78's Avatar Senior Member
    Cool, thanks for that. I've updated the first post with your updated numbers. That's a nice little jump up the leaderboard for you!
    I've also updated my section today - been on a roll the last few days and have managed to get quite a few new 100%s on ones I had missed before.

Things aren't great in Ireland either, we've entered a 6 week lockdown now so let's hope that helps things improve by Christmas.