I am in the facotry as of right now, and I need to find the third observation point to take a picture. I just keep going in circles. I already took a picture of the humans in boxes, and the monsters in the glass cases. where is the last one.

[This message was edited by Platinum-Dude on Wed July 21 2004 at 02:39 PM.]

I am in the facotry as of right now, and I need to find the third observation point to take a picture. I just keep going in circles. I already took a picture of the humans in boxes, and the monsters in the glass cases. where is the last one.

[This message was edited by Platinum-Dude on Wed July 21 2004 at 02:39 PM.]

If you open the Menu and open your Camera, you can see your Mission photos. In the Factory, they are:
    1. <LI> Factory Part 1: Tortured Human
      <LI> Factory Part 2: Human Traffic
      <LI> Factory Part 2: Alpha Sections

It sounds like you are trying to say you do not have a picture of the Tortured Human.

When you first entered the Factory, you came to the Elevator Room, where you repair the elevator. To the far right is a door labeled "Laboratory," which will take you into the West Wing. There you can take the Service Elevator to find the Tortured Human.

I do not see how you could take the last two mission pictures without taking the first one. You cannot fix the elevator without the Gyrodisk launcher. You cannot get the launcher until you take that picture. Are you sure you are in the Factory? Please explain.

jmk1999's Avatar Moderator
    he's in the slaughter house. you can tell by the fact that he said "the people in the boxes"

I am sorry, I am actually in the slaughter house.

That was my first impression, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
    You probably need to take the trolley from the Surveillance Room to the Central Hall. Been there?

The paths to the other two pictures begin in the North Wing and the East Wing. Done that?

If in doubt, post the actual picture titles to help clarify.