History just spoiled Lee's story for me (AC ROGUE SPOILER)

Seeing as how AC tried to be historically accurate above gameplay/story in AC3, I found it weird that they left out that he had 2 kids. I am almost 100% sure that if Lee is in Rogue, we see how at least 1 of his twins & wife gets murdered probably, turning Lee in a depressed and now bitter state. Something must have happened to Lee, and if they are historically accurate; this is it.

Spoiler:  Show
    What if one of those twins kill Connor in a cutscene at the end of Rogue :3, and we play as them?

Originally Posted by CoachAssassin Go to original post
    Seeing as how AC tried to be historically accurate above gameplay/story in AC3, I found it weird that they left out that he had 2 kids. I am almost 100% sure that if Lee is in Rogue, we see how at least 1 of his twins & wife gets murdered probably, turning Lee in a depressed and now bitter state. Something must have happened to Lee, and if they are historically accurate; this is it.

Spoiler:  Show
    What if one of those twins kill Connor in a cutscene at the end of Rogue :3, and we play as them?

Then that would be a big twist. At least it would give a bit more closure.

Xstantin's Avatar Senior Member
    Well the AC Encyclopedia states that he had a wife. The game omits it. I'd like to see more of him anyway.

Kaschra's Avatar AC Expert
    Yeah, Lee's wife was Mohawk too. Him being a racist in the game doesn't make much sense. That whole aspect of his life got kinda retconned, and transfered to Haytham lol
    That's also why a lot of people speculated Lee might be Connor's father.

That would be impossible since we follow Haytham AND Connor. I doubt that Haytham and Lee would both somehow be ancestors of Desmond there.

I first had the idea that Connors pal who he kills later could be one of Lee's kiddos, but I thought it was explained that he was the elders son or w/e.

Kaschra's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by CoachAssassin Go to original post
    That would be impossible since we follow Haytham AND Connor. I doubt that Haytham and Lee would both somehow be ancestors of Desmond there.

I first had the idea that Connors pal who he kills later could be one of Lee's kiddos, but I thought it was explained that he was the elders son or w/e.
    Eh...? Who was talking about Desmond's ancestors?
    Lee had kids with a Mohawk woman. That's a fact.

In my headcanon Kahionhaténion and Teiowísonte from TOKW are his kids. Kahionhaténion's eye colour is the same as Lee's too lol

Just saying that Kahion looks remarkably much like the guy from the PAX trailer lol.

GunnerGalactico's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Kaschra Go to original post
    In my headcanon Kahionhaténion and Teiowísonte from TOKW are his kids. Kahionhaténion's eye colour is the same as Lee's too lol
    I also thought the same thing when I played TOKW.

AherasSTRG's Avatar Senior Member
    Well, history also says that Charles Lee died a happy farmer... So, I wouldn't say that this actually spoiled the ending of AC3 for me... >.>

Originally Posted by Aheradrim Go to original post
    Well, history also says that Charles Lee died a happy farmer... So, I wouldn't say that this actually spoiled the ending of AC3 for me... >.>
    He died of a disease in a tavern in philly, cough .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►