cucu99's Avatar Heed the Call!

I feel robbed, shamed myself by road2paris staff!

https://road2paris.com/news/bestmoves-winners

Since my best moves got the most of votes you clearly said i hacked my votes... Never happened, and really big disappointment for me what you did there. Shaming my name instead of admit your site bugged as hell and you can't programming a single vote button. I can't find a word how unproffesional is that. And you called it to fairplay...

i'm really pissed off

This is sad. I saw your videos and they were really amazing. The vote system is really bugged, I uploaded a video two days ago but it's still not showing in the list.

EDIT: According to Kimmundi my problem is just a moderation thing: "It takes some time to appear in the section, we have to moderate them to be sure it's only DoC content ". But it's strange that they have 4 videos from August, 1st, and no one since that day.

lol,cucu had most votes before this guys rigged the votes..but i see again you cant do anything right...and now u choosed a random winner with 120~ votes? wtf

EDIT: According to Kimmundi my problem is just a moderation thing: "It takes some time to appear in the section, we have to moderate them to be sure it's only DoC content " "What to moderate guys..you let practice games videos there..and the video will get the most votes cuz of the hacks..as you see !

planeswalker17's Avatar Member
    Absurd.

The videos moderation never seemed good anyway. I've had a couple of my videos denied "due to bad quality", because they were a bit laggy at start (i only have a laptop, and i still haven't found a capture program that doesn't lag a bit) but some of the videos i see on the website have such bad quality that i can't even read the text on the cards.

Kimundi's Avatar Senior Member
    I will try to get more infos on this issue CuCu99.

Cucu99, if feel you! You're one of the most fairplay players I know. It's outragious how they treat honest players (and everyone else too).

That company where R2P website is outsourced should really give Ubisoft back their money. The website and the whole R2P system is bugged, flawed, inaccurate, misleading, malfunctioning, not up-to-date and super slow.

Just drop all the voting for the coming months for 'Best Move' and let CM's pick the top-3. Even though arbitrary, it's much better than how it is right now. Oh btw, have we so far had a winner in 'Best Move' that was really deserved? I think not.

Infernal_Wisdom's Avatar Senior Member
    I am watching cucu99 from streams since almost 2 years and he is one of bests when it comes to personality, there is no way cucu uses hack, I am sure of it!

prove that cucu99 cheated and I promise here publicly I will burn all my cards in stream live! I am trusting cucu99 as much as my nick is Infernal_Wisdom

and first time I saw cucu99 angry after 2 years and this made me angry too...

kimmundi you really have to do something about this, also I have no doubt about you, I am sure you will do all you can

but cucu99 is one of best players and one of best people in this community and served faithfully to mmdoc,
    is this the reward of serving mmdoc? I don't think so.... ubi must undone what they done

Damn you infernal. I want Cucu problem to be solved but after your post. To see on stream how you burn all your cards? Tempting damn fine tempting

GustavXIII's Avatar Senior Member
    Cucu is one of the best, if not the best english streamer this game currently has. In all this time where i have been watching his streams i am absolutely convinced that he is one of the best players with a very good personality. I would actually vouch for him and couldnt even believe one second that he cheated with his videos.

So by saying that the votes under the Best-Move-Videos were rigged, you are indirectly accusing him of cheating which is almost absurd.
    This really has to be handled more professional the next time.

npavcec's Avatar Senior Member
    I agree with hectoring - let the staff look at all the video each month and decide for the top 3 which get reward.

The whole thing with votes is stupid anyways, do your really think people watch those videos and decide to give or not to give votes? They just click 5 random videos (probably those who are already on the top) only to reap their 5 WC monthly reward and move on..

Just plain turn off voting on the site and man the section with some people (can be staff or some staff+respected players committee) which would decide every months top 3 BestMoves.