alexerlandsson's Avatar Member

Looking for new uplay friends?

Do you, just like me, looking for u-play friends for the latest update? Add me: alexerlandsson

Feel free to add me, Mandrake2007, too. Top 50 riders preferred for Enforcer requirements!

Also looking for friends for the costume. Add me please.As of writing this i am 58 in the world.

I feel like it'd be a good idea to designate the thread as Android or iOS, since you can't race friends on the other...

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, I am in it for the costume; really dont like to have more than 5 friends in the game because they slide off the screen, but you do what you gotta do. . . so friend me if I havent already friended you...

At this point I am assuming you guys are all IOS. . . .I am.

xitooner

Originally Posted by slxnsksksksnxkk Go to original post
    Also looking for friends for the costume. Add me please.As of writing this i am 58 in the world.
    Glad you added me. Wouldn't fancy my chances of typing your name in correctly!

LerryJawler's Avatar Senior Member
    you can add me sriskus

Originally Posted by Mandrake2007 Go to original post
    Glad you added me. Wouldn't fancy my chances of typing your name in correctly!
    I wasn't planning on using uplay at all so i just smashed the keyboard. Is there any way to change it? Also I am IOS.
    It's changed

alexerlandsson's Avatar Member
    Thanks for adding me! Need 6 more friends to be able to beat 10! Or maybe some more since you guys got top positions on almost every map, hehe!

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by alexerlandsson Go to original post
    Thanks for adding me! Need 6 more friends to be able to beat 10! Or maybe some more since you guys got top positions on almost every map, hehe!
    I finished the quest last night, even though most of you guys were really good on global leaderboards. The new tracks don't really have good times yet by anyone, so it's easier to pick a ghost on one of those maps, or the swamp maps for people who have had the ANBA issue where they couldn't access thoseTracks for last month. Everyone has one track where they have a weakness...just race that ghost and move on to the next guy....

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... Last ►►