Bike blueprint offers

Hi folks

So after playing for quite some time I managed to finally acquire all the pay 2 win bikes except for the BMW mostly through grinding.

I was gonna pull the trigger on just buying it when it comes up, but I honestly dont remember redlynx giving us the deal to buy the BMW in like the last half year or so. Has this been the same for anyone?

Why dont you want my money, redlynx?

If i remember correctly i had the BMW , Harley and two times Bandito.

There should be some kind of system behind that like if you don´t spend money at all they won´t offer such expensive things to you so often.

Like in the beginning they sell 200 gems and 300K coins to bait you for 3€. then never again.

I mean I know that not all offers go out to all people, wouldn't make sense to sell me a bandito if I already have it. I just find it weird that I've been offered the garage items bundle thats like 25€ when all my bikes are fully upgraded and I'm swimming in materials.
    But I wouldn't get the BMW (which also was around 25€ iirc) or the offer that they had where you could buy all remaining blueprint parts for pay2win bikes at a discount. I feel like there's like a <1% chance I'll buy the materials, but I do actually have interest in getting the BMW.

So if anyone at redlynx reads this (lol who am I kidding): Why do you hate my money? Give me blueprints. Not outfits because I literally only wear the same one since last year. Oh and keep your stallion paintjobs because I don't have it and I won't even build it when I have all the blueprints (I still regret building the donkey, hate when it comes up in the bunker).

They are pretty mean on Blueprints. Why not make a Bundle with like 5 KTM 450 or other Bluprints a few Gems and Coins 7,99€.

I would buy it. But I won´t buy a full Bike for over 20€ when i already have half of the Blueprints and Im sure Im not the only one.

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    Best way to get is just play the rallies, for when bikes come out, if u have skill they are pretty easy to get

Well I didnt play Trials Frontier yet when the original rallies happened so I never had the chance to do that. Except for the Harley, which I unlocked and is honestly just very underwhelming.

And of course I get a store offer for 3 stallion paintjobs today. Alright redlynx, good job.

Sorry to beat a dead and decomposed horse, but today I got an offer of 15 Harley blueprint pieces for 8.99€.

I literally (and unfortunately) own the fully upgraded bike already. If I were to buy it it would do LITERALLY NOTHING. I appreciate we're at least getting blueprint offers, but I hope it wont end with this one.

Redlynx, if you want my money give me the same offer for the BMW.

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    I bought the BMW with such an offer. be patient, they will probably happen some time again. I barely ever use it tho, unless ur really out there trying for top 100 runs its probably a waste of money. Rn im focusing on donkey only, more fun, thats why my BMW is rusting in the shed

Well we're totally different there, because I hate the donkey to no end and wish I could deconstruct it so it won't show up in the bunker anymore

And I like to go for top 100s, as there's not really anything else to do in the endgame for me. So I gotta get all those pay2win bikes. I hope the BMW offer comes soon because I haven't seen it in at least 6 months, probably close to a year.

Be patient, the BMW is by far the best tier3 bike when fully upgraded ( although some tracks still need the beserker's agility ).

Keep grinding and you should get blueprints to finish it - climb as high as you can in the bunker, midnight circuit ( when avail) and any new events. The slot machine may also drop them (it's really worth playing slot machine as frequently as possible)

The Harley is useless even when fully upgraded, and sounds like the new EV bike is useless too.

Good luck.