🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Thanks man, I really thought he did commit suicide.

Originally Posted by Red--Death Go to original post
    I had this very same bug and saw Tyrone fall as said above.

I got it working though. When you just shoot a few times on the house with any weapon untill people start shouting, then hack it. Tyrone didn't fall anymore.
    Hope this helps for other people as well.

I don't know whether you're reading my writing after all these years. But thank you. Thanks so much. Contacting Ubisoft support won't work since I'm playing with GeForce Now. Thus I can't attach game files. It's remotely hosted and I've got no authority to access such files :/. Again, Thank, you.

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there, Mohensia! I'm sorry to hear you encountered this issue and that you've been unable to provide files to the support team. Did Red--Death's solution help resolve the issue for you? Just wanted to check!

I figured out the issue
    Fire your gun into the air to scare off all civilians, then proceed with the mission

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Wastelander_76, welcome to the forums!

Thank you for sharing this with our community! I'm also glad that this issue has been resolved for you.

Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Watchdogs: Bedbug was killed glitch 2021

Hello. I'm having an issue with the mission titled "Not a Job for Tyrone", But I keep getting the same glitch that occured, where one of the characters clips through the map and dies. And this mission is halting my progression of the Game's story.

From what I've researched, this glitch has been an issue since 2014 but I haven't seen any way to work around this glitch or any signs of it being patched.

please help.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for reaching out to us, Kurffy.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

While this has been reported to the team for investigation, we are unable to guarantee a resolution for the issue as Watch Dogs is no longer in active development.

Originally Posted by thesbirid Go to original post
    No man, I've restarted the mission like 200 times and it's still happening, plus, I don't even need to start hacking for real: I just press X to hack then instantly press B to exit the hacking and in a few seconds Bedbug dies even if I'm not doing anything. lol.
    I had the same bug, so try shoot with a shotgun at the Bedbug's door and later try hack again.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Will_Pimentel13,

Thank you for reaching out.

Just to confirm, is this what you did to try and resolve the issue?